♠Past♠

The sun and moon remind me of lovers. The type of lovers I find in a book. They crave eachother in all way possible but can never touch.

The air outside was always comforting to me. It was sunrise and to my undying bad luck I would be pulled out of the tree to be prettied up.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate to look nice but I most definitely am not Rebecca of the Sunnybrook farm. I sighed loudly in frustration with my eyes closed only for me to be disturbed again. "Alala, come down from the tree, your father has instructed you to start getting ready at once."

I grunted before getting my rope and sliding down the tree. No point in disobeying my fathers orders. "Now now, go wash up, the maids are waiting for you in your room dear."

I smiled toward our head maid's direction and nodded. The smell of flowers slapped my face the second I entered the castle. Our castle is light brown and white, a little to bright for my taste.

Multiple voices erupted when I entered my room, coming off the lines of "the bath is ready" or "which dress would u like". Slightly irritated I ignored all of them and made my way to the bathtub, it was filled with bubbles and candles with a scent of daisy's in the air. Per usual.

The bathtub was warm. I still had 5 hours would be taken in a carriage . I've always hated interacting with people, there's always the rich and rude ones or the rich and fake smile ones. Getting lost in my thoughts my eyes slowly closed.

Silence. It's always been something I crave.

Soon enough I was forced to get out of the bath and choose a dress. I wrapped my self in a robe and once again I was bombarded with maids asking which dress I should wear. There was a pink one with flowers on it that glided. A Royal blue one that looked like a toddler should wear it, and a red one that reached up to my knees. I'm going to the Kindom Loavix if you didnt know. Their hosting a ball and their one of the top tier kingdoms. The kingdom I'm in now is the 4th largest. Every kingdom in the top ten will be attending.

I headed toward the dining room to be met with my father and my brother. Either way I'm not blood related to neither of them. My parents crashed in a ship wreck when I was only a baby. Things happened and I ended up here.. "daughter of Davili" (our kingdom name).

"Hello Alala, the carriage is ready, behave and do not embarrass this family" Jason said sternly (my "father"). "Yes father, I'm aware that I must behave".

A few things I forgot to mention. My name is Alala. I have brown hair and brown eyes. My "brother" James is the heir to the thrown, on the other hand, I am a fighter. No one except my "family" knows I'm an assassin or what they like to call it, a fighter.. I have an order, an enemy will be attending this ball, I am to eliminate him. I've met him two times before, one being when I was 8. We were not to talk to eachother. The next time when I was 13. He came to eliminate me but our fight was cut short when a few children walked in the room where we had to lower our weapons. I'm now 16 and he is 17. This is our third time to meet again.

Jason, my "father", is a man with blond hair, bright blond at that. He has light blue eyes but has a bit of weight put on him. My brother James resembles Jason almost completely, the only difference is he has the Queens dark blue eyes. The Queen is currently my "Mother", again, not blood related to any of them. Shes wearing a blue dress to the annual ball while my father and brother are wearing white tuxedos. But this is all unimportant information.