♞Runaway♞

641 words

Three days. I've been in the forest for three days. I have just arrived at my hidden capsule. Don't ask, I was planning on running away soon. You would expect it to smell of mold but in this case it smelled of summer rain. My favorite. How cliche right? Yeah I know. I have a total of 7 books stored in here. I'm pretty close to a lake and have enough weapons and food to last me a while. I'm staying here for only a day before heading for an abandoned castle. This castle was k own years ago but no one other that me at least if I know of k ow about this castle. I grabbed a blanket from my capsule and layed it on the ground. There's no wild animals around here which is exactly why I picked this spot. I drifted to sleep lost in my thoughts.

I woke up, the sun was hitting my face, thank god its Summer.

I went to the lake to wash my self off. The water was pure and clean. While I was washing myself I saw a shadow.

I quickly angled my body to the tree with a stick in my hand. "Come out or I'll kill you"

Silence. 

Still uneasy, I got out of the lake with a towel I took from my capsule. I was completely on guard. Quickly I threw on some jeans with a loose shirt. I tied four daggers on each of my legs in straps and grabbed a bow with a few arrows. Before heading off on my journey I got some water. I looked back once again for any signs that I was being followed still not dropping my guard.

The journey was long, I was walking quiet fast considering I was still cautious of any enemy's around me. Then I saw it. A dark brown castle that had vines larger than the castle that tied around it. Yup. This was originally my future home when I ran away, came back earlier than I expected. I opened the doors and dust flew everywhere. "Jesus, I forgot hot dusty it can get in here" I mumbled. I opened the windows and got a towel and swung it around. The dust didn't all necessarily go out the castle but it was enough for me. I reached a tall door and excitedly turned the knob. The library. There were only 134 books in total, most I've read already, but it was still a beautiful sight to see. Faebazix was this kingdoms name. Well old name.

I grabbed a book off the shelf. I wiped the dust off of it, before I could read the letters a voice was heard from behind me. "Hello Ala, nice to see you again".

I turned around alarmed to see my best friend, Nate. "Well, didn't think I'd catch you here, and I guess you were the one following me?". "Yep I'm here, and what do you mean following you? I've been here waiting for you, I heard you escaped and came here to wait for you 2 days ago". Then it was either a creep or enemy that followed me, how annoying. Nate stood up from the chair and placed his hand under my chin. "What's wrong Ala? Don't look so down"

I looked at him with a straight face. "Yeah, before I go to sleep I'm going to tell u what happened and why I'm here before you ask". 

Nate hummed delighted and listened to me. "So you saw Acendro again. Did you kill him?" He asked more angry than curious. "Well no, what happened was...", I told him the rest of the story before getting up. "Well I'm going to sleep, goodnight". Nate looked at me, a look I've only seen when we were kids. "Yeah, good night." I walked into my room. I was holding the book in my hand, before I read the first page, I was rudely interrupted once again.

"Hello Love"