3: Help

"I feel broken"

Those words made Chat's heart shatter into a million pieces, he slowly sat next to her and pulled her close to him. She cried into his chest and Chat didn't mind, she was his friend, both as Chat and Adrien. He wanted to be there for her, always.

"I-I'm sorry Chat" She said pulling away and wiping her tears away

"For what princess?" he asked tilting his head in confusion "For bothering you with my problems, and for crying on you" 

"Don't be" he started "I'll always be here, whenever you need me" he continued "But do me a favor..." She nodded with a small smile

"Let your friends help you, please. I really don't want to see you get hurt" he said placing a kiss on her forehead and leaping out the window, she felt so warm when he kissed her. She instantly missed his warmness as he pulled away and leaped into the darkness. Then she realized, could she be falling for Chat? 

"Oh no Tikki!" She whisper yelled, her kwami quickly flew out her hiding spot and into her chosen's shoulder "I think I might be- could it be i'm-"

"Falling for Chat? yes, yes you are" her kwami answered for her giggling a little

"On no Tikki what am i supposed to do!? How could i like both Adrien and Chat!? How could I choose one of them without hurting either!? what if i confess to Adrien and he doesn't like me back? and so if i confess to Chat he might also reject me? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE THE SAME PERSON!?" she yelled flopping down on her bed.

Tikki was furious, she desperately wanted to tell her owner that they WERE the same person, and then she wouldn't have to watch her suffer anymore. But she knew she couldn't, she would have to wait until the time is right.

It was the next day and Marinette had barely slept, she was up all night thinking about who her heart actually belonged to 'Chat? or Adrien?' she was running to school when she bumped into something...or someone.

"Ugh watch were your going Dupain-Cheng!" yelled the girl

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry Lila" She apologized scared that if she didn't she would get beaten again

"you better watch where your going next time!" she said "It's enough that your falling all over my Adrien, get over him already he doesn't want someone as ugly and pathetic as you" she said as she walked away flicking her hair.

She tried not to let the words get to her, she tried to hold back her tears as she got up and collected her stiff that scattered all over the place when she bumped into that brat. She got up and saw Chloe standing before her "are you ok?"

She didn't know why but that made her burst into tears, she shook her head 'no' and ran to the bathroom. 

She looked at herself in the mirror.  "I am ugly, pathetic, and weak" she said to herself as she took out her blade 'I'm sorry Chat' she thought, and she pressed the blade on her skin. Just then Chloe ran in the bathroom with Adrien behind her. Chloe gasped and covered her mouth.

"Mari no" she said trying to sound calm as she took the blade and washed her arms "please Mari, i'm begging you stop this...please" she said. She didn't answer, she just looked at the floor.

After they got her washed up they made her sit down on one of the benches on the locker room "Mari this is enough already, please, let us help you. we can help you get better, please" pleaded Adrien.

"I don't-" she was about to deny it when she remembered Chat 'Let your friends help you, please' she sighed "okay" she said looking down. Then Chloe embraced her in a tight hug. and of course she hugged back with a smile. After that they went back to class, Chloe and Adrien stopped her from cutting herself twice that day, then they took her home. When they entered she saw her parents packing

"Mom? dad? what's going on?" she asked, that made her parents jump in surprise

"oh, sweetie your home earlier that usual" her mother said with a nervous laugh "Why are you packing?" she asked

"oh! well...me and your father were going to China..." she began "...We decided it would be good to take a little...vacation" she continued

"From what?" she asked, then she remembered Lila's words "even your parents don't want to take care of a horrible girl like you" could it be they really didn't like her.

"Well we thought it would be good to get away from the bakery and the customers you know, a little break from raising a daughter" her dad said "TOM!" yelled her mom

"What your father meant to say was that we wanted to leave you to study" he mother Lied, she knew they just wanted to leave so she decided not to question them anymore, she knew they didn't want her either. They said their goodbyes and there was only the three teens left.

"Lila was right" she whispered, that left the two blonde's confused

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked placing a hand on her shoulder giving her a concerned look

" 'Even your parents don't want to raise a horrible girl like you' they obviously don't" she said looking into his deep emerald green eyes about to tear up, but she held them back. 

'I'm done with this, i'm done with nobody liking me, i'm done with being Marinette i'm done with being Ladybug i'm done with my life!'  She thought.

She walked up to her room and into her balcony she sat on the railing tears falling from her eyes, this was it...this was the end. The people from below saw she was about to jump and gasped while others called for help

"HELP!" a woman yelled attracting even more attention, then Chloe and Adrien were banging on her trap door trying to open it so they could stop her, but she had locked it. Then they came running out of the bakery looking up at Marinette.

"MARINETTE!" Adrien yelled "MARINETTE PLEASE!"

"Mari please!" Chloe yelled

"Marinette!" he parents yelled running back to the bakery, they were all pleading for her not to do it, even the people she didn't know. so with one deep breath she did it.

A/N

Hey!

please don't hate me for this, i don't really know what else to say here so enjoy, i guess. And i will post as many chapters as I can today!

 And i will post as many chapters as I can today!