9: She's Ladybug!?

"Alya...I think...Marinette might be Ladybug" 

Those words made Alya's jaw drop. She froze, she couldn't move. She couldn't believe it, her best friend was Ladybug..the Ladybug and she never told her! She was In complete shock. And she had also just found out that Adrien...the Adrien Agreste was the one and only Chat Noir!

"A-Alya?" Asked Adrien waving his hands in front of her face trying to get her to say something

"I don't believe it!" She yelled "I found out Ladybug and Chat Noir's Identities in one day!"

"Yea" Said Adrien rubbing the back of his neck nervously "But you do know you can't tell no one, and I mean no one"

"Yea yea I know, I'm a superhero too you know?" she said "But how are we going to get her back?"

"Well I know where she's going, She said she was going to New York" Adrien said "But she could have lied to keep her identity hidden" he sighed 

"Don't you think its best if we told the team about this? y'know just in case" Said Alya

"Yea, tell them to come over, and fast" He said "On it"

When they all arrived Chat explained to them what happened with Ladybug and Marinette {same person I know} and after revealing his identity everyone was a little shocked, but they were even more shocked after they found out who the girl behind the ladybug costume is, Chloe almost fainted. 

Chloe also told them about how Marinette had lied to stay in her father's hotel, and how this morning she was gone and left a 'Thank you' note.

They decided they would try to investigate where Merinette really was before heading to New York.

"GUYS!" Chloe yelled "You have to see this!" She said dragging them all into Alya's living room and showing them what's on the TV.

"Don't be bemused, its just the news. It seems that one Paris' beloved heroes, Ladybug. Is now protecting New York, along with one of New York's heroes. Will Ladybug remain in New York? or will she return? Next we have the weather with-"  Adrien had shut off the TV

"Looks like we're going to New York" He said

"Yea!" Cheered Nino giving Alya a high-five 

Chloe just face-palmed "you guys are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous" 

A/N

Hello my kittens! yes that's what I'm calling you now

Who do you think Ladybug is battling with in New York? 

I'll give you a hint, everyone knows him, and if you don't...HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!?

Anyway thanks for reading!

Have a nice day!

<3