5: The Text

I entered the building and a scent of what smelled like lavender filled the air, as she looked around the room she saw kids that looked like they were all her age maybe some one year older. (btw in this story she was 15)

"Hello!" A man said behind her "Are you Marinette?" he asked and she nodded 

"Okay you will be staying in the room B36 it is on the second floor" he said as he handed her the keys and pointed to the elevator in the corner of the room. She walked towards the elevator, when she entered she saw someone else was also there.

"Hello!" A girl with short blonde hair and dark brown eyes said "My name Is Jessica but you call me Jessy for short" She said with a smile, she sounded really sweet "Hi, I'm Marinette but you can call me Mari" 

"Wait your 'Marinette Dupain-Cheng'?" she asked and Marinette nodded a little confused "Your the girl who jumped?" 

"uh well I did jump" she said still giving her a small smile

"wow, you know everybody here has been talking about you lately" She said

"Really?"

"yea, your pretty popular" she said giggling, they talked and talked for a while until they finally reached their room, turns out Marinette was sharing a room with Jessy. They had gotten lost about 5 times taking the wrong turn. They had also walked in on the Director kissing his assistant, not a pretty picture.

"Finally!" Marinette said as they opened the door and saw another girl sitting on one of the beds, she was wearing a black tank top and high blue jeans, she had her dark black hair in a side braid and was wearing  hoop earrings, she turned to look at us and gasped.

"Your the girl who jumped!" She yelled and ran to her excitedly

"Yea" she said nervously while Jessy was laughing "I told you" Jessy said

"I'm Adalene" The girl said putting her hand out to shake it "Marinette" she answered shaking her hand.

"So why are you here?" Asked Jessy "Same reason you are, bullying, darkness, depression y'know?" she asked 

"yea" Marinette answered "so will there be anyone else coming?" she asked and the girls just shrugged, just then the door opened.

And a girl In a black hoodie with a skull picture on it came in, she took her hoodie off revealing her really short hair, her head was shaved off on the left and had hair on the right, she had lots of nose and ear piercings and her headphones resting on her neck,. Her skin was slightly darker but she still looked nice.

"Hello!" said Jessy running up to the girl, Jessy was the happy, joyful kind of girl, she reminded Marinette or Rose, sometimes she wondered how she went through depression and still managed to look so happy.

"oh hi" said the girl in the hoodie "I'm Roxanne" she said in a serious tone

"Hey Roxanne" I said 

"Okay guys what's your Insta?" asked Adalene as she was ready to type something on her phone

"I don't have one" said Jessy looking a little dissapointed, Marinette placed a hand on her shoulder to cheer her up

"ok twitter?" and she shook her head "snap?" and she shook her head once again, Marinette couldn't help but giggle. "wow" Adalene said, she kind of reminded Marinette of Alya, just as addicted to her phone. 

"I don't have any!" Said Jessy

"ok ok gosh" Adalene said putting her hands up

Just then Marinette got a text from Lila

_____

Lila

you didn't actually think I wanted to be friends with you did you?

_____

Marinette looked at the text confused, she had a feeling what she told her wasn't true. 'She probably did it to look good in front of Adrien' She thought

_____

Lila

Why would I be friends with a weak, ugly, pathetic, pick me girl like you. Your parents probably sent you to that place to get rid of you, no one would want to be stuck in there with Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

So why don't you do us all a favor and leave, and don't EVER come back.

_____

'Maybe running away Isn't such a bad Idea' she thought

"I'll be right back" Marinette said as she got up and wen't to the bathroom

"What's got her so down?" Asked Roxanne picking up Marinette's phone

"Oh no" Said Jessy

"You don't think she will actually do it do you?" Asked Adale

"Lets hope not" said Roxanne

Marinette came back and didn't notice the girls had gone through her phone. They all went to bed except for Roxanne who was keeping a eye on her just in case she was planning on running away.

A/N

btw guys the characters Adalene, Jessica and Roxanne are mine not from the show Miraculous!

Anyway thanks for reading have a great day!

<3