Meeting the Generation Of Miracles

Prologue

(Please note that Katsu is not Actually Aomine sister in the anime, she is one of my Oc's)

Raion, a girl with short and choppy black hair, and piercing charcoal eyes was perceived as many things; Like Vicious,  A danger, Untamable, Reckless, Rude, and downright scary.

There was one person who believed Raion was an Amazing person who was unbelievably kind and nice. She wouldn't even hesitate in telling you this.  So most people left it alone and didn't call Raion mean and aggressive, until she went berserk.

The one Girl who never judged Raion, Her name was Tora, and she's dead. Many people said that they got along so well because their names meant Tiger and Lion. But in reality it was simply Tora's ability to stabilize Raion's anger.

So imagine That unstable Lion, learning that her tiger had died. Being killed by a middle aged man, Who felt joy as he took her life.

That day was how she got her reputation. She learned that her stabilization had died, and to make matters worse a couple of Dicks, we're making fun of her Dead friend...

So what did she do? She beat them black and blue and made sure they would never forget her, She scarred them mentally with her animalistic growls and ferocious hits, almost like a wild animal itself.

Ever since that day 3 Years ago, people avoided her like the plague, and she loved it, if anything she basked in the fear they showed as she passed.

(This is what she looks like, except not the glasses and she has more piercings than that, and if y'all want you can keep the long nails I really don't care

(This is what she looks like, except not the glasses and she has more piercings than that, and if y'all want you can keep the long nails I really don't care.)

(Present day)

Raion was simply walking down a street, Minding her own business when she heard shouts, And Raion was never one to miss a good show.

She lazily made her way over to where she heard the angry shouts.

In front of her were an older group of kids picking on some younger kids, maybe barely younger than middle school.

"STOP! You can't just kick us off the court when we were here first!" A little girl with Dark blue hair shouted.

She seemed pretty brave but if you looked closely you could see a slight tremor in her arm.

Her eyes were glaring as though the older kids had killed her dog.

Raion laughed slightly, Already liking the girl.

Noticing an older boy stepping forward to strike her Raion's eyes Narrowed dangerously.

She waited a second to see if he would actually strike the girl.

Much to others dismay and to her hate he did, he had no shame as her brought his hand down onto the girl, striking her so hard she fell.

"Listen her kid, I don't really care if you and those losers were here first! I'm here now and I don't want you on my court."