Raion's display of ability.

Chapter three

Everyone was walking to the place where they would play against Kise's team.

"Wow this place is huge, you can really tell the difference when the school prioritizes athletics."

Kagami was walking but he looked dead inside and his eye bags were beyond horrible...

I doubt he got any sleep.... at all.

"Hey Kagami, you look even meaner than you usually do this time of morning." Kuroko subtly Taunted.

"Oh shut your face.... I was too excited to sleep..." Kagami Grumbled.

"Your like a kid about to go on a Field trip...." Kuroko Noted.

"What'd you say!?" Kagami semi-yelled aggressively.

"Hey guys!" Kise shouted, running up to us.

My eyes lit up with Joy and I kept walking towards him so I could nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "Nice to see you too Raion." He remarked as he gave me a pat to the head.

"Kise?" Kagami asks surprised.

"It's a big school so I'm here to escort you guys." Kise explained.

He started walking forward with me trailing close behind while coach gave thanks.

"Listen- HEY!"Kagami shouted, walking up to Kise, but Kise just walked past him and straight to Kuroko.

"You know Kurokocchi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us I've been crying into my pillow basically every night! And you won the coin flip so Raionicci also stays!" Kise blubbered fake crying, while I just hmm'ed into his shirt.

Everyone sweat dropped except us three, looking at Kise surprised again.

"What's with that guy...."

"Hurry up and show us the way." Kagami grumbled, not happy at all.

"Come on mannn, I've never been turned down by a girl!" Kise tried to persuade Kuroko.

"Is he ignoring me..." Kagami muttered angrily.

"Could you please stop with the Lighthearted sarcasm." Kuroko asked plainly.

"That's why I'm slightly interested in you Kagami," Kise said, his attitude changing completely as he turned to Kagami, " since Kuroko has sworn himself to you, look I honestly don't care about being labeled a member of the GoM, but when someone so clearly picks a fight with me, I'm simply not mature enough to let it slide. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to crush you."

Kagami laughed, "Go for it."

Kise chuckled, somewhat pissed and amused.

"Hey Raionicchi, you should reconsider joining us, how about it?" Kise chided, using how she sees the GoM to his advantage.

"If you want me to-" I started but got cut off by Kuroko.

"She won't, she's staying with Seirin, Right Raion?" He challenged, also using his advantage, clear for all to see.

I looked back in forth between a smirking Kise and a frowning Kuroko.

"I don't know...." I mumbled looking down... I can't just simply choose!

Kise chuckled again patting my head, "It's ok Raionicchi, Kuroko can have you for now... But just for now."

(Time skip)