He's Here!

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

All of the newbies were on roof, and coach was acting weird to say the least.

"Before that I have something important to tell you, last year when they asked me to be their coach, we all made a solid promise. That we'd take basketball seriously and strive for the championship, if any of you feel that you can't commit to that promise this school has another basketball club that you can join."

"I know your a strong skilled player but I need to know something even more important than that, no matter how hard you practice, concepts like someday and maybe aren't good enough. I want each of you to have the strength of will to accomplish all ya high level goals. Now boys! Step up to the rail give me your name, year and class. And announce it loudly! If you don't you'll strip naked and come back up to confess to the girl you love."

"All the second years did it last year. I'm looking for s good goal that is reasonably ambitious if it's something like win my game or do my best you'll do it again."

"This will be easy! It ain't even a test." Kagami boasted while jumping onto the railing.

"CLASS 1-B, NUMBER 5, TAIGA KAGAMI, ILL BEAT THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES AND BECOME THE BEST PLAYER IN JAPAN." Kagami screamed.

"Who's next?" Seeing as no one volunteered Raion simply walked forward with her hands in her pockets, she jumped forward snd stood on the railing.

"IKARI RAION ,CLASS 1-A , NUMBER 10, AND ILL MAKE SURE THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES ARE ALL BACK TOGETHER! ALONG WITH THE PHANTOM 6TH MEMBER, I AM THE LION OF THE COURT, I DONT BREAK MY PROMISES!" Raion roared, Most people jumped because Raion's shout barely sounded normal especially in the end when she roared like an actual Lion.

Raion hopped down and went to go lay on top of the doors, Like she's seen Aomine do many times.

Not many more people got to go because  a teacher came out and reprimanded them. Raion got away because she was napping on the top and no one could find her, except for Kuroko.

(Time skip)

In the Locker rooms the boys were changing, and Raion was as well, she simply didn't care what the others saw.

"Didn't they come out with this article when Kuroko and Raion were in Teiko?"

"They have individual feature profiles for each players! But Kuroko doesn't seem to have one.."

"Your the sixth player,Didn't they come to interview you as well?"

"They did, but they forgot about me..." Kuroko spoke.

"And besides that, I couldn't be more different then the other six players, they are true basketball prodigies."

Someone opened the door and ran in.

"She's back! The coaches back, we got approval for a practice game as well!"

"She was skipping when I saw her too!"

"SHE WAS SKIPPING!? SERIOUSLY?"

The practice was going well, with Raion and Kagami racking up points left and right.

Kagami slammed it in once more when Raion realized something...

Someone was here. Someone from The Generation of Miracles.

So when they started to play again, Raion was frozen, she didn't move at all.

"Raion? You good?" No response