05・mama

♪( 'θ`)ノ warning- nothing!

・3rd pov

Curiosity got the best of Willow.

The stars of the night sky shone elegantly against the reflection of her saffron eyes as she looked down at the never ending oblivion that was the cliff in front of her. Nothing changed on her face, her expression being vacant and empty.

She never had the plans of leaving the orphanage nor surviving, but that didn't change the fact she was interested in the surroundings of the orphanage. Since, she already knew how the cliff was like, she wanted to see it herself in real time instead of seeing it in picture.

So there she was, standing on the thick wall that separated the orphanage from the outside demons roaming in the wild.

She recalled the time in her past life where she reread the scene when Ray admitted that he wasn't willing to escape with everyone in the orphanage, just his main friends being Emma and Norman.

(Does Ray count her as his friend? Or is she just another pawn in his game of chess?)

However, being the happy-go-lucky girl she was, Emma refused to escape the orphanage without everyone else. Willow couldn't lie, after she read that scene she was touched by Emma's bravery and heart of gold.

But what does that make Willow of? Isn't she the worse one in this scenario because she technically had access to all the information about this world that one could dream if they wanted to escape the orphanage? But in turn, what does Willow do instead? Nothing.

Does that make her selfish? She would like to know the answer to that question one day.

The wind steadily flew past her face as the familiar symphonic humming resonated in her ears. Ah, humming.

"Willow."

The girl turned around to see Isabella, who wore a subtle smile plastered on her face— whether it was real or fake, Willow didn't know... and she hated it, it reminded her of someone.

"Mama."

The brunette kept her grin, causing Willow to shiver in slight disgust, "How long have you known about the truth of Grace Field?"

Willow was hesitant in replying, this wasn't what she wanted. All she wanted to do was view the cliff in with her own eyes without getting caught, which was why she went out late at night to avoid anything like this from happening, but life really had to jinx her with misfortunes.

"Ever since the day you gave me my name," she replied.

"Is that so..." Isabella hummed, "You shouldn't try escaping, it's better if you give-"

"I never planned on escaping," Willow corrected nonchalantly, "I have no plans of escaping nor surviving this place. Dying happy is what I wish for and something I will get in the future, whatever you think right now is probably false."

"Then..." Isabella held up her arms up high, "How about you become a mama?"

The ravenette's eyes widen slightly as she heard her caretaker's words. A mama? Willow have never thought about becoming one, mostly because she's lethargic when it came to exams unlike Ray, Norman, and Emma.

Everybody, especially Isabella, should've know that.

The two looked each other in silence, the breeze flowing through their hair as wind calmed in each others' presence.