10・lost cause

♪( 'θ`)ノ warning- nothing!

・3rd pov

Willow saw herself as a person who stood in neutral ground— a girl who would like to get to know both sides of the story. Like the story she was in right now for example, a humans vs supernatural creatures in that matter.

Her personality wasn't much to look at either, it was pretty bland in her opinion— same goes for her looks. I guess you could say that her only special features were the ones she tried to hide from everything else, only to fail miserably at it.

She gets happy when she feels joy and she gets mad when she feels riled up, just like any other person.

In short, Willow could've easily passed by as a side character if it wasn't for the fact that the 'three geniuses' of the house would constantly stick onto her like super glue. She will, and never to this day, understand why they were all so drawn in to her.

Was it because she was also one of the oldest like them? Most likely, making her wish that she came to this world a few years younger or older than the trio.

She sighed as she brushed her hand against her nape, staring at the three figures in front of her within the crowd of children.

"Attention," Isabella voiced, "This is your newest little sister, Carol."

Willow's attention averted to the drowsy baby cuddled up in the caretaker's arms, her cornflower pools drooping as they were met with shining amber ones.

"And this is Sister Krone, she's here to help me."

An older woman around Isabella's age with dark, bronze skin and an afro smiled sweetly towards the small audience of kids, concealing any signs of suspicion or intimidation.

"A- An adult...?" Emma muttered.

Norman gulped, "Another enemy."

"I will be living here with all of you starting today," Krone grinned, "It's night to meet you all."

Willow gazed at the growing sunset, the sweet melancholic shades of violet and scarlet ombré resting in between the view of her eyes.

The silhouette of the children playing outdoor activities as the ravenette swore she saw one of the kids kicking a ball right at the others' face out at the windows of the library.

She heaved a small sigh, sticking a lollipop between her lips and leaned against the foot of her chair as she started to contemplate whether or not she should leave the vacant room.

The girl remembered herself telling the others to meet in the library tonight if they wanted to know how she knew the truth behind Grace Field so quickly, but if they were going to keep her waiting she might as well leave, right?

But before she was able to get up, she was stopped by the harsh sound of the library's wooden door creaking open, revealing the trio she promised to meet up with— Ray,
Emma, and Norman.

"What took you three so long?" She asked, "That took forever..."

"Willow we were late by a minute and four seconds," Ray deadpanned.

"Still a bit late though."

"How about we just talk it out, yeah?" Norman reminded, taking a seat, "Before we make any plans about what we can do with the new addition, we should hear about Willow's point of view first."

And now, thanks to Norman, all the attention was on Willow.

Great.

She sighed, crossing her arms, "It's simple, I can remember my past life."