START

Toys can speak?
Nobody would believe what Jisung saw that night in his room..

The tall boy went to sleep after having dinner but he couldn't fall asleep like every night.

Yet, he stayed like that for a while with his eyes closed trying to think about stuff that'll bring him to dreamland.

Suddenly the boy heard weird noises coming from his own room, he was glad his little sister went to sleep in the other room with his mom.

Of course he was scared for himself too but he tried to stay calm. He didn't move but opened his eyes staring at the wall waiting for the voices behind him to become less blurry..

"Andy is sleeping right?? He can't catch us, not today!" The boy heard clearly, he wondered who were they and how'd they know him.. especially as Andy¿

"I'm sure he's sleeping like a baby, he always does," Jisung made an effort not to snort "yet I can't hear his heavy breath, he often makes these weird sounds.." the boy couldn't take it, how would they know so much about his sleeping habits? Are they living in his room?? Oh wait-

Jisung made a move.. as if he's turning around in his sleep.

The ones who were talking jumped a little but when they heard him making these drowsy sounds they let themselves stay on their spots and keep chatting..they didn't know the boy can see them..

He was shocked, his fucking toys-- lol not his anymore, he gave them to his younger sister but since they live in the same room he had to stuck with them around him tho he's already Seventeen.

Anyway about the toys.. damn! They could talk and walk! Just like humans, oh wait did he fall asleep without noticing cuz that sounds so unreal..

He pinched himself under the covers to check if he's not dreaming "ouch" he couldn't help but yelled

"Dude you said he's sleeping!" The pink doll that was shaped like a pig whispered while hiding behind the boy's desk, as if he couldn't hear them anymore, "I'm sure he's sleeping, maybe he had just.." the other toys gave the cowboy a look, "maybe he had a wet dream, you know he's not 7 anymore and that's very.. common between adolescent guys nowadays.."

The astronaut doll shushed him and hit his arm "there are kids in here!" he pointed at the army of green loud aliens, "I didn't say anything wrong, beside they are not kids and not even humans!!" the guy with the helmet felt hurt by that and went back to his place, the other toys did that too, that's how every night meeting ends.. when Woodie and Buzz are fighting.

🐹🐬

Morning~
Jisung was extremely tired but yet went to school anyway, he didn't have a choice tho.
..
"Hi Jisung remember we have a project to make I--" a short boy named Chenle greeted him.

With that Jisung took the guy's notebook, "I'll copy everything at home I don't have much time for this boring project." he stated, the dolphin boy stood there silently judging.

*Chenle and Jisung used to fight a lot in the past not once they hit each other, Jisung called Chenle names, they hated each other for no reason.

The younger always was complaining about the Chinese boy at home even when he was alone with his toys.

None knows if it all was already behind them, once they're fighting and once they're acting like the best friends ever..*

"Jisung wait!!" Chenle ran after the boy "it's not fair that I collected all the information and you just gonna copy it like that-"

The younger rolled his eyes and kept walking
"Won't you listen to me asshole?!" his hand hit the younger backpack "how did you call me?" The Chinese took a step toward the boy and looked inside his eyes, he could feel the other's breathing on his skin like a hot wind hitting his face in a summer evening..

"I said you're an asshole, taking my notebook without me letting you and treating me like shit?! who do you think you are?"

"Damn, you've got some balls.." Jisung mumbled under his breath but the other could hear him clearly since they were about 2 inches away, "of course I do! I can also kiss you if I want to-- oh wait what did I say ??"

The younger felt the urge to laugh at the other and so he did, by that the older became hot and red like a tomato, he turned around to run away but the taller stopped him.

"come to my house tomorrow I want to show you something.." the other was confused but he didn't have time to ask since they both had classes.

🐹🐬

"Ugh why do I have to do that stupid project?!" the boy hit his desk making the whole toy family jump, Cherif Woodie fell on him, "huh? Omg I missed you! remember how I was talking to you for hours?"

Jisung was sad, he felt stupid by talking to a fucking doll but after what he saw that night.. he's sure of it, Woodie can speak and talk maybe he won't reply now but he still listens.

"Remember that boy named Chenle..I.. I think I..hmm.. never mind! I-I hate him." the younger threw away the doll, it landed on his bed then he got back to copy his part from Chenle's notebook while complaining about the project and that said boy..

🐹🐬

"Did you see how upset he was because of that small kid?! We must do something!"

It was night so again all the toys were chatting in the middle of the small room, "what's your plain Woodie?" The potato toy seemed interested in what the Cherif had to say.

"You see that notebook right?" He pointed on the table where Jisung worked all the afternoon till he had to sleep, "Buzz is going to burn it with his magical lazers!!" The astronaut was just Kunfused.

"First of all when did I say I'm Joining your stupid stuff?! Secondly, these aren't 'magical lazers' you hiker!!"

Woodi seemed a bit offended but he didn't let his feelings end this game, it has just started and he was sure Buzz is gonna join at the end.

"Don't you care for your first owner?? He didn't treat you well when he was young? Because I remember it was the opposite, he almost abandoned us all for you, stupid robot.." he said the last words silently yet the helmet boy heard him well.

"I'll let it pass this time.. anyway, I'm in. let's burn that damn notebook!" All the toys started cheering, they missed the collaboration of the two.

"I'll need a little push, I don't know if my lazers will be effective. it's been so long since I last.." he was cut by the chatty cowboy "come on grandpa! Put some effort for your beloved boy~"

But for Buzz, it didn't convince him but made him really mad, he was so mad that the notebook burnt in a few seconds like.. completely and only left behind its ashes.

......

🌱Lemme know your opinion in the comments please 🌱