"Wait what? What is it?? Who-- ohmygod it's Chenle's notebook.. I'm gonna die!!"

The toys watched the boy from their spots, thinking about last night "it wasn't a good idea after all" they all, even Woodie could agree.

"Ugh how am I going to tell him??" He rubbed his hands on his face a couple of times nervously, till he finally decided to go school and tell Chenle the truth.. hopefully he won't ask for his notebook.

🐹🐬

"Jisung, can I get my notebook back?" Jisung flashed a nervous smile, the other could tell something wasn't right..

"Jisung. Andy. Park. can I get my notebook back???"

The mad boy pulled the other from his shirt collar and pinned him to the wall, making their both hearts beating like crazy for some reasons

"I-I was planning to give it back to you today but I didn't finish my part in the project so I thought to give it back tomorrow.." the other tightened his grip

"no Jisung I think you don't understand.. you know how much I hate giving others my stuff but I was nice and gave you my notebook"

Jisung smirked the other way "and I'm thankful for that.." he was just trying to be  nice but he made the other angrier

"are you underestimating me right now?" The other harshly noded as no but Chenle still felt that way.

"I'll wait till tomorrow you better not forget it at home!" They started walking their places then Chenle remembered something.

"oh Jisung what was that 'something' you wanted to show me?"

That moment Jisung understood a thing or two..
Is that possible? maybe.. his toys were the ones who ruined Chenle's notebook? He's gonna talk to them today, afterschool.

🐹🐬

"Yo toys!" He was alone at home, his sister was at her friend's house his parents working, a great time to have a conversation with your- toys..

"I know you guys can talk, don't even try to hide it anymore!"

He hit his both hands at ones on their ground, making them jump and accidentally making some voices "ha! Catch ya!"

Woodie, as the Cherif / the toys' head or something was the one to step ahead, "hi Andy, I'm glad to talk to you!" The toy scratched his neck knowing exactly where this conversation is going..

"So the notebook, it was you right?!" all the toys nodded as yes, ashamed of what they've done - it was an awful idea.

"How you gonna fix it?"

The cowboy was the one to respond again: "I'm sure we can solve that problem I mean.. if we can talk we can do that too hehe" he thought it was funny but Jisung definitely wasn't in the mood.

"But beside.. Jisung, you.. didn't you hate him? I thought it was a good revenge for the one you hate"

It was nice his toys were worried about him but he definitely didn't hate Chenle..

It was the opposite, in fact Jisung understood he liked the boy a while ago, since then he wanted to prevent himself from fighting with him but it wasn't possible as Chenle always being mad at him for the smallest things, he didn't really  complain about it as long as they have interaction with each other and he could make the older blush in every second.

"Woodie I.. I don't hate him ok? I was just mad because.. just because.. because of that project! It's difficult." His face kinda heated up, it was visible - even the toys could tell.

Woodie had the urge to say something about it and embress the boy but for the first time he understood it wasn't the right time to clown around.

"So.. what if I bring him here and you explain this to him! That's the best thing!"

The toys changed looks with each other, it wasn't a bad idea but yet startled them..

Andy was the only human being they ever talked to, "I guess it's a yes, ok I'm going to sleep, I'll invite him tomorrow so get ready!"

🐹🐬

"Hi Chenle! Can you come over to my house after school? I know you wanted me to bring the notebook here but.." the other boy seemed in a good mood so he didn't shout at Jisung or something for not bringing his notebook with him, "it's ok Jisung, I'll come your home and take it"

..

The Way back from school was kinds silent, a kind of awkward silence for no reason.. it's not like Chenle admitted about his feelings for the younger or the opposite..

"We arrived," the tall boy stopped next to a private house, "I know where you live, stupid"

Jisung wasn't offended.. he even thought it was cute, the way Chenle said it, his face seemed mad but a small smile appeared on his lips Jisung found him adorable.

"Come in.." he opened the door for the older, his cheeks heated as the thought of "what a gentleman" popped inside his head.

He followed him to his room till they arrived then Jisung sat on the bed and told Chenle to do so too.

His plan was to make the toys speak first before because he didn't want Chenle to think he's dumb for talking to fucking toys.

So they stayed silent sitting on his bad "so what was the th--" he was pulled under the covers while Jisung on top of him "hi! what are you doing?"

The older boy was confused. 'So he wanted to get me in bad that it?' He thought, then Jisung finally whispered something:

"Just wait ok? Trust me."

Now they both faced each other, again 2 inches apart, Jisung stopped himself from trying the smaller's lips, he wanted him so bad but right now he had to explain himself about the notebook thing..

"So they're sleeping?" a voice was heard, finally.

Chenle could tell it was from the room but he wasn't sure who and what¿

"What are these voices?" he whispered, "these are my sisters' toys, they can speak and talk just like us.." he whispered back getting  closer to the other's ear so he can hear him without them noticing.

"And you want me to believe it?"

Chenle was now loud and clear, the other toys ran back to their spots.

The older got out from the bed and was about to leave, "Chenle wait, let me prove that!" his big hand held the other's small wrist, stopping him.

"Wasn't your plain to g-get me in your b-bed?"

Chenle held his tears, he wanted to believe Jisung and stop thinking about negative stuff but what the other was saying seemed so unbelievable, "Chenle I swear I'm not that way, it's just.. they ruined your notebook and.."

"T-they?" He pointed on the silent toys sitting on his desk and closet, how can toys ruin his notebook how can they even move?? Is Jisung crazy??

He finally let his tears go down while looking at Jisung who was trying to talk to the dolls with disappointment in his eyes..

🧸🧸🧸

Lemme know if you like the story so far
Next part is the end -

Yes, it's a short one! ^^