END

After the toys betrayed Jisung, the older went home without saying a single word.

..

"couldn't you explain? W-why you're moving now ? Couldn't you do that earlier???" Jisung let it all out, the toys were sad wished they could turn back time but it was beyond their abilities.

"Never mind," he wiped his tears with his sweater paws, "you're gonna be punished!"

He took all the toys in his hands and started walking outside his room, he left his house the toys were Kunfused as hell but they couldn't speak, not outside.

"Here you go"

They were now in a dark place, it was a hole he made to bury his dead bunny that day when he was younger, but his parents found a better place so it just stayed like this and it was deep enough so they can't go outside anytime soon.

"I hope you like your new place, you're going to stay here for a while.."

"Jisung who the fuck you're talking to?" his mom came out of nowhere scaring the shit out of him, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you son, let's go inside it's pretty cold.."

Maybe it is or maybe it's not the time to tell her about his feelings for Chenle.. he decided to tell her all right now and of course didn't mention anything about the notebook and the toys..

"I'm so happy you found someone you love and I'm glad you guys are ok with each other.. not fighting anymore." he was glad his mom accepted him, she always was that type, "I'm sorry to say so mom but we still fight but-but it's ok I believe we're gonna be cool! soon...maybe.."

🐹🐬

At school Chenle couldn't look at Jisung in his eyes, he still was agitated from yesterday events.

He thought Jisung acted really weird yesterday, he regretted about saying these things to him but he was so startled and confused so he couldn't help, he felt so stupid but yet he wanted to believe him, he wanted to believe him so bad.

In the other side of the classroom Jisung tried to think of a way to get his attention, he wasn't used to not talking to Chenle in school.

They were having at least 2 fights or arguments a day, he kinda missed the feeling he had when he was around the boy, he wanted to talk to him so bad but he knew the other wasn't interested,

"Jisung!" the said boy heard a voice behind him, "oh hi Jaemin, how are you?"

The other only pointed at a certain Chinese boy sitting in the middle of the classroom and looked back at Jisung "is he the problem?" Jisung shaked his head.

"Want me to hit him up?"

"No!" he simply said without looking in his eyes.

"Oh what is it? You like him now?" Jisung again shaked his head as 'no' but Jaemin only smirked at the fast act of the younger.

"Awww Jisungie~ you grew up so fast~"

"Oh shut up!" he stood up harshly, sometimes Jaemin could piss him off tho he only wanted his good.