⤖ chapter sixteen

"Yah! You guys really hit that off

            "Yah! You guys really hit that off. That expression, really. Just wow."

Minkyong tried to reenact Jihyun's expression on the take they just filmed a while ago. Another day at work and there was never a dull moment with the assistant director, hyping up everyone on set.

The actors—Jihyun, Kyungsoo, Minji and Gidoo—were huddled up on the location as they are preparing to move to the next scene.

The three laughed at Minkyong's face but one of them stayed neutral and indifferent reaction. Kyungsoo was there. He is present, physically. All knows that it's just his default mannerism but Minkyong surely suspects there was something in the way he avoided eye contact or just any close contact with her.

Whenever she discussed with them, he's the only one being unresponsive. Or if he did respond, it's dull. Professional.

Did Minkyong do something wrong?

What was all this act?

The actors soon dispersed to get food as they were still on break. Kyungsoo was even the first one to leave. Minkyong soon followed as she felt an arm around her shoulder, in which she turned to look at.

"Let's eat! Gosh, I'm starving," Mijoo muttered, pulling the younger with her on their way to the booths outside.

"Well someone's in a serious mode," she glanced at Minkyong who snapped from her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What's with the furrowed brows? You were just laughing a while ago," Mijoo pointed at her brows and the lass shook her head.

"Nothing. Just reviewing the set up for later."

"Really?"

Minkyong huffed. "Really."

When they came to the usual stand they buy ramen and told their orders, Mijoo faced Minkyong with gleaming eyes that made the younger wonder what the stylist could have eaten before this.

"I bought tickets,"

"Tickets?"

"You know that movie you always told me about," said Mijoo. "That Disney movie?"

"What?" she exclaimed, eyes rounding in surprise. "You did? Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous!"

"Do you want to come? I have a spare ticket,"

"Really? Can I?" Minkyong looked at her with expectant eyes.

"But you have to work on it."

"What do I have to do?"

You see, there's no restriction in loving Disney movies. It's inevitable to love them. Minkyong had always been fascinated and in love with Disney's animation movies and she's not always given the chance to watch it on cinema. It must be for bad luck that she always misses its showing and eventually, she could only watch it on sites like fmovies or something.