⤖ chapter twenty-two

"I'm home!" Minkyong announced, mind fuzzy as she removed her shoes and put them on the shoe rack

"I'm home!" Minkyong announced, mind fuzzy as she removed her shoes and put them on the shoe rack. Entering the living room, she was greeted by two figures sitting on the couch—a man and her sister.

Her brows arched when the two turned to her direction.

"Dejun Oppa?"

"Oh, you're home..." the lad trailed, appearing to be taken aback himself.

"What are you doing here?" Minkyong walked to them, strapping her bag over her shoulder before giving her sister a kiss on the forehead.

"The others left early, I just waited for you to be back."

Exchanging glances with Minyoung who refused to look back at her younger sister, Minkyong tried to piece out whatever that is happening in the room. Surely there's going on but no one would admit it.

"Well that's very kind of you, Oppa."

"No biggie." Dejun shrugged, now putting a small distance between him and Minyoung who couldn't bring her head up.

"What about you? It's already late, young lady."

Minyoung followed her sister who's walking to her room, knocking the table that's placed beside the two doors down, creating a ruckus. The assistant director jolted and tried to pick up the wooden decorative that fell down.

"Everything alright, sis?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good."

She entered her room and closed the door behind after leaving a comment about the two having fun before another crash resounded from inside.

"Minkyong-a! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!"

Pressing her back against the door, Minkyong released a deep sigh, biting her lip as her mind clogged with the feeling of Kyungsoo's lips that barely made impact to hers but pretty much put a turmoil in her mind.

***

Minkyong went to work again. Just as the usual, only this time it had her a bit distracted as her mind would flew off to what happened last night.

Was it wrong to leave like that?

To be frank, she freaked out when their lips touched that it didn't even last a second. It was just a split second and look at how it had her malfunctioning. Last night, it didn't look like it but her mind was filled with worries. Worries like, what if her breath smells? Or what if she is not a good kisser?

What if Kyungsoo just got carried away?

"Minkyong-ssi," the director called her attention as he shouted cut from the scene they were working on.

"Yes, gamdognim?" she perked, walking to him whilst holding the script and schedules in her hands.

"About the next scene, I was thinking..."