6.

Y/n: 'Morning Donny' i shouted in a crackly morning voice entering the Bar in my usual bikini outfit the sun glaring through the windows and my skin glowing... God, I love my life...

Donny: 'you mean afternoon young lady... si?' he replied wiping the bar down then proceeding to point outside to the sun and remove the nutshells from the top of the bar counter... I glanced at my phone seeing it was 3 pm and giggled.

Y/n: 'it would appear you are right, any hot girls come through?' I asked changing the subject and trying to keep my mind of her and the kiss we shared the night prior.

Donny: 'hey did you know Jolie in French literally means pretty so young miss Angie is the definition of pretty in french' I glanced over to him whilst putting some old music on the jukebox which laid in the corner of the room.

y/n: 'ok and why do I need to know this old friend?' I ran my hands over my hairs swiping it out of my face to hide the fact I was blushing slightly,

Donny: 'im-im, not stupido y/n... as much as you think I am. I've witnessed the way you look at her' I turned to him and scrunched my nose up removing the closed sign and switching it to open.

Y/n: 'i don't know what you are talking about' honestly I didn't realise I even looked at her differently from anyone else but I will continue to deny it, I'm never settling with someone my life's too good to be wasted on a single chance at the love which always ends in heartbreak.

It had reached 6 pm and to be honest, I was bored... I mean there was a few girls eyeing me but for some reason, my stupid ass had no interest in them, all I could think about was how angry I would be if someone else touched Angelina... even Brad. And that is weird because I couldn't care less about her but the thought of someone else caring for her infuriated me.

I was deep in my thoughts when she walked in, everything seemed to go silent around me all I could hear was her footsteps one after the other cracking on the floor... I decided to try and act calm so I didn't even look up to connect our eyes. Bit of a stupid idea considering how much the sight of her would have blessed my eyes.

Angelina: 'urm hi Donny can I have a glass of Chateau du Pap' she spoke making me smirk slightly at her stubbornness but I wasn't going to let her see this slight emotion so instead I walked over to the two girls who had been eyeing me and took their empty glasses feeling Angelina's glare pierce my back.

Random Girl 1: 'you are extremely attractive' she mumbled smiling up at me. Wow, girls be getting more confident every day note taken... I leaned forward on the table and smirked at her slightly making her blush flush read and then look away.

y/n: 'is that so?' I mumbled looking at Angelina from the corner of my eye. she looked drop-dead gorgeous. Wait no. don't say that or even think it. Good life remember...

Random Girl 2: 'yes we both think so' she grinned at me showing her perfect teeth.

Y/n: 'well then how about a threesome?' I didn't really want one and knew they wouldn't go ahead with it, but I could sense Angelina listening in...

Angelina: 'if you are trying to make me jealous kiss them already it is hard watching you force yourself to flirt with two straight girls' she shouted sipping her wine, as a result, making Donny laugh behind the bar.

Y/n: I turned to her and crossed my arms grinding my teeth trying not to smile even the slightest bit. 'what makes you think I'm trying to make you jealous?' I replied walking slowly towards her and placing my hands on the bar which I had managed to make my way behind without tripping or doing something else stupid I could imagine myself doing.

Angelina: 'Maybe because your avoiding looking at me and that seems rather hard for you to do' she looked down at my hands and traced her fingers along the tops of them slowly with her fingernails doing the main amount of work.

Y/n: 'who said I was avoiding looking at you?' I asked teasing her and getting ever closer to her face whilst inhaling my cigarette.

Angelina: 'that would be Donny' I turned to him with a fake shocked expression and held my hand to my heart over dramatically resulting in a loud laugh from the pair. Jeez, I could be a stand-up comedian.

Y/n: 'five years of friendship and this is how you betray me... How dare you' I exaggerated slightly before turning back to Angelina 'do you fancy a walk on the beach?' I continued.

Angelina: 'only if you hold my hand' she let out a slight head tilt and looked at me in almost awe of what she had just said, of course, I was going to say yes

Angelina: 'only if you hold my hand' she let out a slight head tilt and looked at me in almost awe of what she had just said, of course, I was going to say yes. But I didn't really peg her as the affectionate type.

Y/n: 'im sure that can be arranged' I jumped over the bar and grabbed her hand 'i doubt I will be back tonight Donny' I shouted before walking out with her, he only rolled his eyes and nodded.

Donny: 'i know it isn't possible but don't get her pregnant y/n I'm not ready to be a godfather' I turned around and flipped him of screwing my face up while completing the hand action...

Angelina stared at me as we walked unpacefully alongside one another next to the ocean hand in hand, her hands were soft and small which I found extremely cute but I couldn't shake the warm comforting feeling in my stomach... Oh god was I catching feelings? Nah...

REMEMBER TO VOTE! READ MY OTHER STORY MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION IT HAS LIKE THIRTY SOMETHING PARTS...