10.

'it's you y/n' she whispered leaning in closer to me, I basically choked on my water at her statement... what did she actually just say? Because im sure I'm hearing things... 'what do you mean it's me, sweetie?' I asked stepping back slightly and turning seeing no one else inside the shop.

She turned to me, what the fuck is she looking at? 'im still in love with you' she muttered running her fingers through her long sun-bleached hair the sunlight caressing her cheek slightly, I screwed my face up and mumbled 'what and you expect me to run back to you?' throwing my hands in the air and continuing my stair with the young girl.

'well-' I interrupted her mid-sentence because I'm not been messed around and manipulated by someone who broke my heart without realising it 'because I've moved on Palmer' she caressed my cheek lightly with her hand making me shake my head and step further away disagreeing to her advances... A look of annoyance however overtaken by sadness appeared on her face...

'what? sleeping with a different girl every week is moving on?' she spoke and adjusted the cans on the cashier trying to find anything to do that wasn't looking me in the eye. my mind instantly went to Angie... I don't know why but for some reason it did.

'no, I've found someone who I can see myself with' I said whilst applying some lip gloss trying to look mysterious, however probably ending up looking stupid. 'let me guess they are either 18 or married and older than you' she rolled her eyes, I mean she was right but shit she knows me so i can't be too mad about it,

'you don't have the right to be jealous when you are the one that slept with someone else P' I said rolling my eyes and looking at the split ends of my hair, as I had read that made people 10 times more angry and I wanted to make this girl angry...

'who is this mystery girl who you've magically fallen in love with?' she asked walking around the counter and closer to me making me continue to back up 'why should I have to tell you?'

'because I have a feeling you're making it up' she said taking a piece of my hair which had fallen and sweeping it behind my ear.

'and whys that?' I asked stepping further away and clutching my keys, can this girl back of? It's a bit creepy if you ask me. 'because you aren't capable of emotions'

'wh-' she cut me off yet again by saying  'ever since your parents left here, you don't show emotions so how is anyone going to realise you have them' I looked up at her deciding to be petty and said the first name which came into my head 'Angelina Jolie' she stepped back almost gobsmacked making my mission successful 'what?'

'that's the girl and yes I do show emotions to her' I grabbed a bottle of water from the nearby shelf 'just because I didn't to you doesn't mean I don't have them, Palmer' I said been brutally honest, but hey that's my main personality trait...

'she's fucking married y/n' she said 'so what?' I asked knowing whatever she said next would just lead her further into my trap and further away from her release 'so it's wrong'

'you do not get an opinion on what's wrong in a relationship when you slept with someone else' I said beginning to walk towards the door, turning around when she muttered 'and I've regretted it every day' oof big pride and ego hit for her admitting she was wrong. 'yes I bet you have now that I've found someone else' 'you know what Palmer, ill see you around' I said before walking out and heading to the beach making sure to slam my door and over dramatically strut away been the bad bitch I am.

ANGELINA POV.

I strutted from behind the aisle and looked this palmer girl dead in the eye once I heard y/n leave the small shop 'well looks like I never lose' I said giggling and placing the tequila on the counter to pay for, earning a small hough from the girl.