1

"but i don't wanna move in with them!" i shouted at my mother "but you'll like it, plus you know them and there's jacob- he's your age!" my mom shouted back in attempt to get me to agree.

in case you're wondering what's going on right now, i'm going to explain. i'm nat and my stupid family is trying to get me to move in with a snobby rich family- okay maybe they're not ALL snobby but still! i don't wanna leave my house, i grew up here. PLUS there's this stupid kid my age- jacob he's a dick, never off his phone and he's just so rude in general. "why can't you just be nice for once?" my brother asked, he's the reason we're moving because he just had to fall in love with the girl who cares for the old guy who lives in the big mansion. i mean don't get me wrong martas a lovely girl but since my brother james asked her out and proposed a year later, we have spent A LOT of time at the thrombey household.

i ran to my room and pulled out my phone and texted my group chat with my two best friends- noah and hannah

imessage
THREE MUSKETEERS 🤠🤠

𝗻𝗮𝘁😜😜
GUYS
MY PARENTS ARE ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH WITH IT
UGH I HATE IT HERE

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵🍌🍌
WAIT FR?
I DONT WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH POSH SNOBS

𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵🙈🙈
NEITHER THEY WILL MAKE U HAVE AFTERNOON TEA AND WATCH POSH FILMS WITH THEM 😦

𝗻𝗮𝘁😜😜
AND THEIR SON IS A COMPLETE ASSHOLE AND HES ALSO A LITERAL NAZI

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵🍌🍌
ok i'm coming over you're clearly in a crisis 🤠🤠

𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵🙈🙈
me too!!! supernanny on his way🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️
i'm also bringing food

𝗻𝗮𝘁😜😜
THANK U GUYS I LOVE U BOTH

𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵🍌🍌
WE LOVE U MORE

𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵🙈🙈
^^
___________________

i groaned and lifted myself off of my bed and made my way downstairs, ignoring my family at the kitchen table discussing the 'moving' plan and opened the door to my two friends. me and hannah became friends through our dancing classes even though she's one and a half years older than me and noah, then me and noah became friends at school on the first day and we instantly became friends after that. "heyyy" hannah said and walked in, the boy trailing behind her holding a bag full of foods. "so how are you?" noah asked me "i just don't wanna go because then i'll be further away from you guys!" i said loudly "cmon we would only be like ten minutes away" hannah laughed "still though!" i exclaimed with a hint of annoyance in my voice "we will still see you everyday at school right?" noah asked as he opened the tub of ice cream he kindly brought for us "yeah of course" i replied and they both smiled at me.

we spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating all of the food he brought for us. they went home around four o'clock and my mom asked me to talk to her "nat can you please just be happy! their a nice family and you've met them loads of times..." she said "i don't mind the family, it's their son" i said back a bit harshly though "what's wrong with him?" she questioned "he's such an ass! and he never comes off his phone and is basically a nazi" i shouted and i could see my mother get agitated by my tone "well i'm sure if you got to know him it'd be okay" she politely replied "well, i'll try mom i'm sorry for being rude" i apologised and hugged her "should i start packing my stuff?" i asked "that would be a great start" she said and smiled.

i sighed and went to my room and opened my cupboards full of junk i own from the past 16 and a half years of my life. i put on some music and started to clear my cupboard and after around an hour i was done, i'd done a pretty good job considering i threw away most stuff. i checked my phone because i heard a ping come from it. it was a follower notification on twitter.

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

what the hell... how did he find me?. i clicked on his account and of course it was full of him just starting arguments and retweeting boring posts. i hesitated to follow him back but i did and i then went back to tidying my drawers. i then heard my phone ping again so i picked it up and it was a dm...

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗲𝘆𝘆

hi

hi?
why are u messaging me

because ur moving in to my house next week so i mean i gotta get to know u

well no offence but i'm not really into your whole internet troll personality

bold of u to assume i JUST troll

so what else do you do?

um

exactly😏

actually i occasionally post photos on my instagram!!

okay? so do most people...

yeah but my instas cool

whatever
i gotta go bc i'm packing my whole life away just so i can live in ur stupid mansion house

cmon it's not a stupid mansion
it has a secret room behind my closet :)

why do i need to know this?

because we technically have to be friends if we're gonna live in the same house, and if we're next door to each other

WHAT
NO
NO
NO
IM IN THE ROOM NEXT TO U????

yeah that's what dad said i think

SHIT

yeah i'm not too thrilled either
jk

I DONT WANNA BE NEXT TO U

cmon i'm not that bad

ur a fucking nazi kid

i'm not
i just like arguing with stupid kids

whatever gotta go

bye :))

see ya

__________________

"that was weird" i whispered to myself as i folded clothes into one of my many suitcases to fill. i finally finished my clothes and left out a couple of days worth of clothes since i still have a couple of days until we leave for the house.

it was around 11 pm when i had gotten changed and did my night routine so i decided to go to sleep so i could finish my room early tomorrow morning.

☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎
☺︎︎

𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠
first chapter!! enjoy <33
word count- 1052 :)