i hesitantly added the boy back and angrily started to type

𝗻𝗮𝘁
ok how did u find me

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
nat i think ur oblivious to the fact that you have all of ur socials in ALL of ur bios

𝗻𝗮𝘁
okay that doesn't give you the right to add me?!?!

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
well i mean it kinda does since we are gonna be living together in a couple of days...
can we please try and be friends??

𝗻𝗮𝘁
why do u sound so desperate
and yeah ig we can try
but no calling me hot and shit

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
ugh fine
i'm kidding i respect women :))

𝗻𝗮𝘁
also you: starts arguments with (probs) women 🤨🤨

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
okay okay i'm sorry
anyway...how are u?

𝗻𝗮𝘁
i'm okay
u?

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
meh i'm bored

𝗻𝗮𝘁
go hang out with ur friends
that's what i'm doing rn

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
they all live far away :/

𝗻𝗮𝘁
debatable, u just don't have any

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
DUCK OFF
DUCK
FUCK

𝗻𝗮𝘁
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH DUCK TOO FUNNY
AND ITS TRUE PPL DONT LIKE U

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
ITS BC IM HOT

𝗻𝗮𝘁
...
lying is a bad thing to do mr thrombey tut tut

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
okay maybe i don't have many friends
i have u?

𝗻𝗮𝘁
i wouldn't say i'm ur friend...more of an acquaintance 😆

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
die

𝗻𝗮𝘁
shut up aren't u like in love w me

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
ew no gross

𝗻𝗮𝘁
whatever gotta go my friends want me

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
bye nat :))

𝗻𝗮𝘁
bye lol

_________________________

"nat who are you texting?" noah shouted from the other side of the room "um, jacob" i sheepishly said "i thought you hated him?" hannah chimed in "well i do but he wants us to try and be friends since we are gonna be living together so i'm giving him a chance" i confidently spoke back as my two friends gave each other a look. "but you said he was an asshole!!" noah exclaimed "he is! but i do want to give him a chance so please trust me on this and i WILL prove he is good at heart" i said back until hannah spoke "okay you have one month to prove he is a nice guy and not some internet troll dick" "i can do it" i said with wayyyy to much confidence...

FOUR DAYS LATER

it is moving day and i'm in a really bad mood because of it. everything is in the car and our house is empty and it makes me want to cry so hard. i gave my best friends hugs and we also had a group hug and then we were off to our strange mansion.

we arrived 8 minutes later and we are welcomed into the driveway by linda, she's a lovely woman but ever so snobby and she would be very rude if you were rude to her. walt then came out with his walking stick along with richard and they began helping us get our boxes out of the boot of the car (idk what americans call it?)

i took two of my boxes at a time and took them up to my room. as i set them down and turned around i was startled by jacob standing in the doorway of my new room "jesus are you trying to give me a heart attack?" i shouted at him "chill out i was just wondering if you needed help" he politely asked "well i could use some help with putting my clothes away but don't start yet!" i said while running out of the room to go and collect the rest of my stuff.

after two trips to the car i finally had all my stuff in the unusually large room and was finally ready to unpack. "could you start with that box please" i said while pointing at a random box on the floor "sure, what's in it?" he asked "not sure, probably just clothes" he opened the box to reveal clothes- just as i thought it would be.

after half an hour i got bored so i decided to go to the fancy tennis club a couple of minutes away from my new 'home'

i got to the club by myself and there were a couple of others there including a cute guy, he was also sitting alone so i thought to myself 'why not ask him to play?' i confidently walked over to the dark skinned boy. "hey you look lonely, do you wanna play together?" i asked "yeah sure" he smiled back at me

we played a couple of matches and after an hour and a half i decided to leave. i said to the boy "your pretty good at that" he smiled widely at me "thanks you too!" he replied "i guess i might see you here another day?" "yeah totally, i come her pretty often" he cheerily said and waved me off as i walked towards the thrombey mansion.

when i got back i was welcomed to jacob sitting on the steps outside the house, his eyes glued to his phone but he quickly looked up when he saw me approaching "so where have you been?" he rudely asked "woah what's it to you?" i was shocked at how rude he was "i wanna know" he questioned me "well if you must know, i was playing tennis" he scoffs "you? tennis? i don't think so..." i was flabbergasted "i'm actually pretty good" "yeah well i'm better" he spoke with wayyyy to much confidence "cocky shit" i muttered while waking inside "i heard that!" he shouted sarcastically as i rolled my eyes.

two hours later it was around 6pm and i had just finished my dinner so i was sitting in my room while unpacking the rest of my stuff. i heard footprints coming near my room and i assumed it was marta coming to check on me but nope- it was jacob. he rudely flung himself onto my bed and started speaking "so nat, my grandads birthday party is on saturday and i wanna know if you will be there" he asked "well i don't really have much choice so yeah i guess" i replied while still a bit pissed by his attitude earlier "do you need any help unpacking the rest of your stuff?" he politely offered and i was so confused as to this mood change "um no it's okay but you can stay if you want, i could actually do with some company".

________________________

a/n- hey guys it's been a while sorry!!! but i will be writing a lot since school finishes on thursday for me :D

word count- 1100 <3