Chapter 15: Feel the beat of my soul!

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

F/c: Favorite color

E/C: Eye color

P/C: Power color

H/C: Hair color

================================================================================================================================================================

NERV HQ, Studio

-(Y/n)'s POV-

All of us were back in the studio after breakfast and Asuka and Shinji were making some good progress after eating something hell they were even keeping up when I would change the tempo of the music.

(Y/n): Okay you two one more time from the top and we'll call take will be enough of this dance for the day. Ready?

Asuka: Bring it!

Shinji: Yes!

(Y/n): Alright, *clapping* A 5,6,7,8.

Firefly starts the song as Asuka and Shinji begin with the opening jump. While in the air they throw the make-shift polearms at a projected target. They both land perfectly as they continue the dance perfect sync. Soon the music starts to reach its wind section with the piano accompaniment where both of them have to flip backward five times and hide behind the shield Ash will summon once they stop.

(Y/n): Here it comes!

Asuka and Shinji perform the feat and they stand back to back letting Ash pop up his shield for them as I toss them prop rifles for the real fight. They aim at the target for a few seconds before they hide behind the shield again. The climax begins to come up as they both run out from the shield and charge at the now two targets. The climax begins and the two deliver an uppercut to both of them followed by a downward heel to the head.

The heel sends both of the projected targets back making them fuse back together.

Ash: Oh shit here come the rider kick! Make the KR fans proud!

(Y/n): Ash! The wall!

Ash: FUCK THE WALL IT'S RIDER TIME!

Asuka and Shinji and then jumped up in the air doing some twirls mid-air as they finally do the kick as they descend towards the target's cores crushing them on impact. The song then ends as it does Both of them land and strike a pose as the target explodes behind them. I saw Ash thinking about the final product of their hard work today.

(Y/n): Not bad you two, not bad at all. Ash?

Ash: Hmm... the kick was good but it could be better! Probably when we move up to practicing in the EVAs then the A.T field would kick in making a flasher attack.

(Y/n): I met the performance overall...

Ash: Huh? Oh yeah, that was perfect. Word of advice is to be mindful of how unpredictable Angels can be because we can never know when one might just say "fuck it" and blow themselves up.

Shinji gets up and shivers.

Shinji: Ugh don't remind me... I'm still surprised I'm alive right now after that.

Asuka: Wait angels can self-destruct?!

Ash: Oh yeah they can but so far only seen one do it and that was when we first came here. I'm just reminding you two of that possibility.

Asuka: *clears throat* Oh I'm sure we'll be fine! *mutters* As long as Shinji doesn't screw this up.

(Y/n): Welp I think that enough of that song for the day. You two can go relax for the time being. Ash and I will be back later to continue your training.