Smexy beach time

I wrote sands instead of sans theres my creative process you're welcome (:
--

Ink puffed up his ecto body. Female again. It never goes male for him.

Nightmare chuckled from the bed. "looks like you're wearing a two piece again"

"oh shut up." he says, throwing his shirt at him.

He picks out a cute shell bikini and puts it on. It makes him feel.. weird. He wished he could just go in shorts like all his friends.

"fine. happy? can we go?" Ink asked, impatiently, already wanting this day to be over.

"yeah we can go" Night said, lazily rolling off the bed. He was just wearing swimming shorts.  Perfect for the weather outside.

Ink takes his hand and begins to run through the shared house of multiple sanses. A few of them were waiting in the car for the pair to hurry the fuck up.

Blue pounded on the horn again. The single little guy just wanted to build a sandcastle. Error hit the horn again, eager to tear that castle down.

Ink sighs and slams the door open.
"were here. Stop it."

"finally" dream says, worried about this whole thing.

"oh you'll be fine" Cross reassures him and gives dream a small kiss. It seems to work for a few moments.

The inside of the van is cramped and hot as ever. But alas Blue floors it backwards.

The five other sanes get jumbled everywhere as he makes sharp turns and breaks multiple laws.

He drives over the beach fence, and multiple people jump out of the way to save thier own lifes.

About 10 cm from the water, the van comes to a halt, and Blue, happy with his handy work, jumps out with the pail.
"someone else park" he says, throwing the keys and running off

"wait wait" Error says, trying to get out of the van. He ends up falling and eating sand as Blue runs off to a place where no one could find him.

"just great" he rolled his eyes and got up. Nightmare took a tentacle and threw him in the water
"clean up" he stated. 

Dream on the other hand, got all the towels out, umbrellas up and whatever else you bring to a beach out. Idk I've never been.

Cross parked the car, safely this time, in the fucking parking lot. With about as much sense as someone who passed kindergarten. 

Finally, Nightmare wraps a tencalte around ink and brings him to the towels, bringing out the sunscreen

"I dont want your bones to burn" he said, applying a thicc coat

"Night, honey, that makes no sense." He groaned "can we just swim?"

"I can't swim with the goop"

"take it off"

"take off your top"

"what???"

"nothing hon. you know I can't swim."

"you can too Nightmare" Dream snorted, cuddling up with Cross.

"just- ink and dream go swim like brothers or whatever you are" he said, and threw them in the water.

They saw Error, floating face down a few yards out. Must be dead.

"let's get Night in here" Dream suggested

"sure" Ink smiled and began to swim under the water. It was splashing on the rocks, reaching up very high.

Nightmare was just laying on the towel, trying to sleep.
Ink, just grabbed his foot and dragged him, screaming the entire way.
Dream went to his head and began kicking him down.

They got night in the water, where his goop dissolved.  He looked like a pubescent Dream.
Nightmare pounced on ink and they began to wrestle, getting tangled up. Dream, being an asshole, just recorded.

Ink stopped fighting and looked at Night, laughing.
Night sighed, angry, but soon began to laugh, not being able to resist Inks positivity. 

He leaned in and kissed Ink as the waves crashed behind him. Shielding them if you will.

Night let go and looked at the smaller, smiling. He couldnt stop. All he knew was, if he had ink, he would be perfectly happy.

AAAAAAAA