Outside the comforte zone- Killer x Ink

My wrist flicks up with the piping bag in my hand, making a delicate flower petal on the plain sheet cake that was ordered.
I place the bag down and wipe my hands on the brown apron that hangs loosely off my hips. The bell to the front of the cake shop opens, and I go to see. I'm the only person in the shop today, s my dumbass boss cant hire more then three people for an entire bakery. 

"Hello welcome to-" I stop. Its him again. The one with the crazy eyes. The ones that match mine. He sits by the door of the bakery or in the cat room. Every. single. day.

"Chocolate.  Anything chocolate" he ordered "and you"

I whip my head up. Hes staring at the cats again. Did I imagine it?

I see a goopy monster outside, looking unamused on his phone. Are they together? Let's see

"Why dont you visit the cats? Mr. Snuggles would love to see you today" I try. Hes never adopted a cat either.

"Oh I dont have time" he sighed as I place three brownies into a plain bag. I dont like the plainness of the bag, but I get in trouble for drawing on them.

"I see no rush. Go say hi-"

He puts the money on the counter, takes the bag from my hands and leaves, almost slamming the door.
What the hell?

I shake my head and go back to the flower bed I was creating.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see him getting berated by the goopy thing.
Okay, they are together. 
And that doesn't look healthy

Not my problem right now.

Just finish the day.

A few hours passed by and the door opens again. Him, again.

Hes upset, I think. I cant tell with the lines on his face, but tears seem to be going down them. He makes a beeline for a cat room, without a word.

I sigh dramatically before heading into the room and sitting beside him.

"He said he was done with someone like me... he said he doesn't want to fight for this anymore. He said I wasnt worth fighting for... he ...he does it alot" he said, before giving me a smile "what if i ate a cat"

"please don't" I deadpan. I shouldn't give that attention but I cant ignore it. "Well I dont know anything about you, but I know you're worth fighting for"

"I'm worth fighting for.." he tries in his mouth before sighing "hes going to ask me back."

"dont accept."

"I need someone. I need another half" he sighed before standing up and taking a cat on a walk around the room.

"I'll leave you be" I stand up and leave them be. For now. For now...

___

Sorry about the short shot. It was hard to wrap my head around the new character. There will be a part two! let me know what worked and what didnt so I can tweak it up

thank you!