Oneshot 1

Before we start this kinda contains kissing so if you don't like that somehow turn away but other than that enjoy :)

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Walking throughout the forest,  The two ladies start to get closer and closer to cherry blossoms. The closer they got  the closer  bonnie's mind Start to be amazed at the pretty scene as she started smiling And acting cheerful as usual, himari was just as happy however she was Freaking out on the inside.

How she is going to say or do as her face is just a Blushing mess with her happy idiotic crush. As they kept progressing Into the pretty forest, they found a crystal clear lake in which the sun reflected itself from the lake and also placed With many different colors of flowers around it.

Bonnieś 'face just grew into an even wider smile than she had before they started walking in the forest. She then started to dance around like she was in actual heaven but gave off a great aura and then let herself go free, meanwhile Himari was also amazed at the place and smiled then she went into deep thought.

How was she going to confess? Was she going to be enough for her? Was she brave enough to confess her love for Bonnie without needing to be shy anymore? So she shook her head and decided that it was Time.

She walked over to Bonnie and held her hands and put them up to her heart then saying “I love you” in the sweetest tone her voice can offer and ending up kissing her. Bonnie was very shocked about what just happened but decided to kiss back becoming a blushing mess, himari let go of bonnie's hand and she held her cheek and bonnie did the same. The kiss was very Passionate as they slowly backed up from the kiss. Bonnie says with her happiest tone of voice. ¨I love you too.¨.

Himari was very confused on how she fell in love with the  pretty redhead  but in the end Bonnie was a happy idiot but now she was himari's happy idiot and she just smiled at her while bonnie smiled back as himari wrapped her arms around bonnies waist , bonnie just wrapped her arms under himari’s arms and they hug each other very tightly like they are never letting each other go ever then went in for another kiss.

After that they were walking out of the forest holding hands, both very happy love birds. 

  ══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

I feel like this sucked badly but idk. I need a professional to tell me lol. But thanks for reading.

Have a great day/evening/night!