oneshot 2

Hello again, I made a demon slayer oneshot because I am into demon slayer now. I might write some more demon one-shots including ships. So without further a do, let's go!

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Shinobu pov

Today I thought today was going to be okay on my first day of college. Well, I was 100% wrong! I was paired with an emo idiot, By the way, he just stares at me when I ask him a question, That just makes me wanna choke him already. He had the nerve to say "YoU aRe RHorT fOr YoUr AgE" Ughh I always cursed being 4'11, I can already see I am going to hate him huh?? He already mentioned my most hated insecurity.

I let out a small chuckle then sighed walking down the hallway to my class. I walked into the classroom and walked to my seat then sat in my seat taking out my notebook and pens. I looked at the clock checking the time, Class is going to start soon. Then he walked in.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HE IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME?? IT IS ALREADY THE LAST CLASS OF TODAY AND HE IS HERE? While I was screaming in my head I didn't even notice him sitting next to me until he poked me to ask for a pen. Is he dumb?? Are you telling me he didn't even bring a pen or a pencil to class?? How irresponsible is he? I reached in my bag to give him a pen then passed it to him. After he took the pen I heard whispers around the class, mostly girl whispers. They are probably just whispering about how hot he is or how they wish it was them handing him the pen.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes then the teacher came into class and began teaching. After class, I headed back to the dorm to study for exams. After a few hours, I finally decided to have a break to see food wrapped for me and my pen from when I gave it to him earlier.

The note said “Thank you for letting me borrow your pen for class. -” So he isn't that bad after all huh?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

347 words this time... Imma write giyuu's pov when I am not lazy lol.
Have a great day/night