Oneshot 3

Okay, let me explain...Aomi is not a real Character in demon slayer but in the picture was giyuu and I was like that wouldn't make sense as I was thinking and writing this so please chill. Anyways enjoy

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

It was a cold winter day when the little boy was just cleaning up the house while his mother was knitting something. At first, he thought nothing of it, thinking that she was bored. But the more he was passing by her the more curious he got.

Eventually, he shook the thoughts off and went to his room to sleep. After a while of sleeping, he felt something touching and shaking him to wake up, and he did. He glanced at his mother who was smiling and said " Come on sweetheart, we are going someplace special " He looked at her before he nodded his head yes.

He got up and changed into warmer clothes and went downstairs to her waiting at the door already having her cape on, holding a broom.

She gave him a pair of mittens that she was knitting, He then smiled understanding what she was doing earlier, she opened the door to reveal snow on the ground and falling, She then tapped her broom with her hands and the broom started to float as she got on to it. He walked to the broom and sat behind her, She then asked " Are you ready " he nodded in response. They began to take off on the snowy cold winter night as the wind and snow hit his face, he looked up and took out his tongue, letting his tongue sensing the cold liquid. He then looked forward and he was amazed by the sight in front of him.

" We are here, Aomi," his mother said. The broom brought them down, He hopped down on the snow and looked at the sky to see the Northern lights. It was something he always wanted to see with his father and mother, but his father died because of an illness. His mother smiled gently and said " This is where your father took me When we were on our first date " then she looked down on Aomi. " You know, you look just like your father," she told him then ruffled his hair " I am so glad I had you. I don't know what I will do without you " She brought her arms around him and hugged him and he returned it then he said " Father will be proud of you mother " He gave her the biggest smile he could give her.

She rubbed his cheek saying " Thank you. "

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

396 words.. Probably could have done better but eh.

I got so inspired by a picture to write this and thought it was cute and I had to write it with my bad horrible writing so ye.

Like looooookkkkk 😭😭😭 it's so damn cuteeeeeeee 🥺🥺🥺💕

Anyways that's the end of it, hope you have a great week/day/ night!