𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋

WARNING:

WARNING:

this book contains themes such as graphic violence with blood and injuries. also other difficult themes like sexual abuse, physical and mental abuse will mentioned as well.

i am not an expert in psychology, however for those two main characters i will try my best to depict sociopaths as good as possible.

if you can't handle any of this then skip the part, and don't worry i'll write a warning on a chapter like that.

there's going to be some cursing.

NOTES:

this is a blonde!Howl x reader, you're both in your early 20s. this is a modern!au as well.

this will have a lot of fluff, confusion and mysteries ahead.

and this book will revolve around a lot of psychological themes.

and please respect the way i view Howl lmao.
i really gave my best for creating these characters, there's a reason why they are the way they are. they act differently, they are different from you and their view on everything is different.

by that i mean, don't hate on my characters, if you can't handle them, then don't continue to read my story, that's all i'm asking for.

nobody's perfect.

COPYRIGHT:

HOWL JENKINS PENDRAGON
and

HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
don't belong to me.

everything that will happen in this story is purely fictional and ideas from my mind.

though just to add, the orginal idea came from tiktok so it's not technically my idea. the credit for the general plot idea belongs to @/ hannahpistoia from tiktok

all the songs, gifs and pictures used in this story belong to their rightful owners.

all rights reserved.

and with that, have fun reading my story!

thank you so much for that!

- evantaesce