𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲. | 𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

"IT IS INDEED good to see you again."

What the fuck?

He thought with wide eyes, in actual disbelief at your person in front of him. He wished none of his victims to be interfering with his work life which still kept him somewhat sane and human and now you were here and stepped in, completely destroying his vision in every way possible.

Why are you suddenly taking over his life?

His blue eyes flickered from your face down to your body as to still trying to process that you are truly here in front of him. That this wasn't one of his fantasies of his where he'd murder you any second.

Then, the realisation kicked in and his frown began to vanish.

However, this would make things much easier as he had already noted that you weren't one of those annoying women like his co-workers who would pester him just for existing. He wouldn't have to constantly text you and meet up with you at different locations in order to get closer to you when you're working right at the same place as him.

This could be a game changer.

Mission "Making (Y/n) fall in love with me'"? Consider it done.

A big smirk made its way on his handsome features at the sudden opportunity swimming before him. And so he put an arm on your desk after giving you the book he wanted to borrow and just kept eyeing your every move.

"Why are you here? I mean- when did you start working here?" he questioned as he leaned further in.

You gave him the book back after scanning it and typing in some things on the computer in front of you, "Remember when you were at my place and we were drunk and I told you about having found an opportunity for a job? And I said it was as a librarian at a uni?"

Howl thought for a second, trying to recall the conversation you mentioned only for him to stand there cluelessly. You raised your brows at his obviously confused face, crossing your arms in front of your chest in annoyance. You actually had repeated yourself saying this many times while you guys were drunk that day.

The man's eyes met your sharp ones until his brain finally clicked. "Oh right!" he snapped his fingers, "I totally forgot... So I never told you at which university I work?"

Looking up as if to visualise your thought process, you shook your head, "No, never,"

The young man let out a small huff at that, "Is that so? My bad," he chuckled before taking the book in his hand and stepping away from the desk.

"Well, I started working since Monday and yeah... I actually never saw you until now even if I left to grab some stuff out the campus... It's weird, isn't it?" you fake smiled, tilting your head to the side.

"Yeah it is," Howl hummed, "But we should hang out more often then, you know, when it's break time, grab a coffee and talk," he threw you a teasing grin.