𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿. | 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

"WHAT DO YOU mean Mrs. Armando has passed away?"

You exclaimed as you heard the devastating news.

Hand on your mouth, you stood there trying to process everything. This isn't real, you thought. It made sense considering her age but it was still very sudden.

Reina Armando was your boss at the library you worked at. There's about 3 employees that worked under her, including you. She used be a very kind old lady with a big love and passion for books and literature. You still remembered all the stories she'd tell you lot of her younger years and her adventures. She was like a grandmother to you who watched over you.

"Well, I think it was simply because she was very old. I mean, she was 79 years old," Your colleague told you, releasing a long sigh after that. "Oh and, I remembered she told me, that if she ever passed away, that her wish was to close the library. So we're basically jobless right now,"

You let out a sound of frustration at that, trying to calm down, "I'm not mad about her decision but damn this is inconvenient," you messaged your head with your fingers.

"Yeah I know... it sucks..."

"Do you already have an idea where to work?" you questioned as you took a sip of your (f/d).

She didn't say anything at first before she hesitantly answered, sounding unsure, "I dunno... waiter perhaps? I saw some restaurant needed back-up, so I'll take my shot there,"

A hum left you at that, feeling happy for her but now you were stuck badly.

After a while you both bid your goodbyes and you sat there in your house, stressed out of your mind and heartbroken after Mrs. Armando.

You had such a pleasant income working under her and you were surrounded by the only thing that still kept you human and grounded, which was your beloved collections of books of all kinds but now you may never see them ever again. While you were there for a few years, you never really had ever asked yourself the question of another job if this one didn't work out anymore. There wasn't really anything else that would be satisfactory.

As you were deep in thought, the notification sound went off indicating someone had sent you a message.

When you picked it up to see who it was, you were met by Howl's contact.