𝗼𝗻𝗲. | 𝗂'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖽, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

YOUR SHOES CLACKED against the hard pavement as you headed for downtown after completing your shift at the library. Tension spread along your shoulders and you were downright tired.

Though you loved your job, since you were always surrounded by your most precious things in the world: books.

Books were a blessing to you, they delivered a message, or they taught you various lessons. They held differently crafted worlds anyone would love to live in and stay there forever, chatting with the main characters and explore every place in that world.

The face you wore when people would borrow books with good taste made your lips turn into an 'o' shape all the time. Sometimes you even categorized them. A Murakami novel? They definitely love realistic stuff. A Diana Wynne Jones book? They must be into good writing and world building.

It was so entertaining to yourself how you made your job more interesting by doing all these things. You would definitely grab a book you haven't read once the library closes and take it home with you.

Just like today.

You took 'Outline' by Rachel Cusk for a change since a young student had recommended it to you after he returned it about 3 days ago and you didn't waste much time diving your nose in it.

Thinking deeply and debating in your head, you decided to rest somewhere and have a drink before you could plop down into the comfort of your bed. A yawn left you as you looked up at the sky and saw how dark it had gotten walking all the way from your library to the center of the city. You wrapped your jacket around yourself as it had gotten colder and you desperately wanted to give some relief for your ass and feet.

That's when your eyes wandered around you aimlessly for bars nearby to crash and take some good alcohol and forget your worries for a moment. You had planned a meeting with a guy for tomorrow and you needed to be prepared for that, so you wouldn't overdo the drinking that night and avoid any hangover.

Tired eyes landed on a bar called 'Spark Demon' with a fire logo next to it. You shrugged and went straight inside.

He sat on a stool with his elbows pressed against the table as he was lost in his train of thoughts and sipped from his champagne from time to time, swirling the drink by rotating the glass.

The sleeves of his white button shirt were folded up until his elbows, exposing his pretty and soft skin for everyone to see as he ran a had through his blonde silky hair. His blue eyes weren't shining as usual, rather they looked drained.

His job as an university teacher would be the death of him, dealing with all the exams and paper work really sent pain throughout his body to the point he needed to sleep and do absolutely nothing.