Summer Camp part 2

Izula had built the squad their very own Dekusquad log cottage by herself really from a video on YouTube making it fully easier to just keep the whole squad fully together really (AN: Here's the link to the very Video for you all: https://youtu.be/QSaLYtKIqn8). Bakugou was shocked as he fully wouldn't be able to do that.

The Dekusquad was cheering as they went insaide the cottage and Izula used her Reality Alteration to make is super luxurious inside the cottage really making them to love it as Kota even sneaks into it really as poor Mandalay still was wondering where he goes to fully really.

Bakusquad feels like they are not in the same position as the other squad making them to feel left out really. Dear Bakugou knows Izula is taking the whole responsibility as a squad leader to the extreme making him to do the same really.

"Oi! We're fucking doing the very fucking same!" They saw the video and they got to work as they saw extra materials that Izula didn't use, but it's double the amount making them to know she did this part for them, the rest is their's. Twin Dark Shadows came out as well, too.

The Wild, Wild Pussycats didn't even try to stop them, but instead they offered tips and pointers making them to get their's done in time for supper. Bakugou got his squad log cottage, but the moment he saw that Izula had hunted, he felt like he lose to her big time.

'I can't fucking hunt! Izula must of fucking learned how to fucking do that really!' Bakugou was shocked as Kirishima taps him on his right shoulder and Bakugou was fully shocked at his very own squad really. Bakugou didn't know when they had even done this all fully themselves really.

Kirishima had fished about twenty fishes, Mina acid rocks as some spear points for some good old deer hunting which she did with ten deers really, Sero gathered wild non-poisonous mushrooms, Denki got some water with Jirou and Tokoyami has some knives to use really.

Bakugou was shocked making him to be proud of his squad as they got to work. Present Mic updates Aizawa making Nezu to know as well, too as this is awesome. All Might got his from Izula making him to laugh as Melissa enjoys the cooking lessons on wild animals.

"Now that's something even I fully wouldn't do! Good job there, young Midoriya! You cared for the other squad, but not fully means you trust them, but not fully yet! Not bad to start an allies with them really!' Izula nods as they eat dinner really.

"I know, right?! I'm so glad I got this hologram to work! Nezu has it to talk to the pesty insects of the media without leaving the school! He got his in the mail just now really." All Might laughs as Izula is fully incredibly talented really and Melissa got a phone idea from it.

"But more like Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL! You can see the hologram inside the goggles and you can still see what's in front of you! Plus the weather! And any Villain activity!" Melissa enjoys talking to Izula a lot cause of this really.

"Let's plan those out for later there, Melissa dear! Let's let them finish eating and then go to sleep since they are still at their training camp really! Goodnight, young Midoriya! Melissa! Young Dekusquad!"

"Goodnight, All Might/Uncle Might!" They all said as they all logged out. Izula had fun making this as Kota is talking to his dead parents thanks to her as his is even more special as he can see their souls and they are pleased he's safe and sound really.

They even approved of both Izula and Hitoshi being his parents as Mandalay saw Kota hanging out with the Dekusquad making her to feel like he's different and that's worrying her really. Izula noticed and just left a letter for her once they leave camp really.

Present Mic was impressed with the process and deems them a day off tomorrow to do what they want as a treat making them to cheer as Monoma went to Shoto who took her to the side fast and he gave a serious look.

"I have that guy's Quirk. It's very permanent! It's Telekinesis!"

"Izula knew that very part of your Quirk and she kept quiet about it. She'll write you a book down to fully learn from it. You need to fully calm down first." Monoma took his advise and then she saw the books making her to nod and she left with them really.

Vlad King saw and he ignores it as this is something she needs to deal with as Nezu registered it secretly without anyone knowing it as it's on school files more so than the public one which calms her down really. Izula even included some meditation to it to help her clear her mind really.

Kota went to the cliff six days later to see the stars in the sky when he got attacked by a villain making Izula to get to him like before in the other dimension making her to know who he is and she's furies. She literally shot him in the head and Kota still calls her mama as she picks him up.

She heads down to camp making her to have a deer with her fast making them to calm as Kota was asleep right now really making Mandalay to feel like her place as Kota's family is being taken over fastly by both Izula and Hitoshi really as Tiger has to fully calm her down really.

Izula felt it and she placed the very note where they can find it and once camp got attacked again as Bakugou was taken, Kirishima went to get him back making the whole Dekusquad to be upset at Kirishima for not even thinking at all there really.

'Voi stupido idiota, Kirishima! Voi idiota!'

AN: Izula said it in Italian and it fully means: You stupid idiot, Kirishima! You idiot!