Endeavor's dismise attemps and rape

Izula fully wants to kill Endeavor tonight from now and the squad agrees as Momo will stay 'home' making Izula to show the base to Hitoshi who enjoys being there really. Izula knows Endeavor's routes and daily routine which makes it easier for them.

After nighttime had came, they got on the move as Shoto got the first shot making him to miss the hit as Endeavor dodged it. They were wearing all black to fully just hide themselves with goggles on to hide their eyes and see in the dark really as poor Endeavor looks up.

The black blends into the dark making it harder for him to see them as Izula jumps at him and had almost took his whole right arm off making her to jump back into the darkness. Ochaco almost got him with cement block making him know it's a group.

'And they are trying to activatly kill me really!' Tenya was fast to use a kanata with Tsu-chan's own poison on the blade making and to be poisoned cause of this making Endeavor to have a lot of cuts all over his whole body really as then Hitoshi almost had him making him to escape.

Izula smirks as the chase is on making them to enjoy themselves really as poor Endeavour had in grand total about four million, three thousand, two hundred and sixteen attempts at his life in one whole night making him to be fully wounded and a lot of cuts all over his body.

Endeavor doesn't like this as he manages to give them the slip and went into a warehouse making him to be careful of the door as he knows it'll make a sound. He was in the middle of the room when all of the steadily he was jumped on.

Izula smirks down at the very scene as she got the Female Nomu to use with some alterations done to her making him to feel her fully trusting onto him and not being able to do anything to stop it fully really. A video camera's on them making the Female Nomu to have fun as she can't cum, but he will.

Izula wonders how he would have looked as a female once this is over with really as the Female Nomu kept thrusting making him to be unable to get her off cause she was much more stronger than he is right now as Endeavor can't keep up with it.

Izula was getting bored of the same scene and smirks darkly as V. Izula gave her an idea really as it was making Endeavor to look around as she was confused to why she can't hear anyone or see the Female Nomu anymore before she felt something slimy on her arms and legs.

It was making her to freak as she was quick to blast them before she ran as she doesn't want to know what those things are as she felt safe enough and stops as she saw her chest was a triple G ninety while firmed and lifted, her body was very slim and her hands and feet were a bit small, but still meant for a forty-five year-old woman.

(AN: Just imaging her with the size I described her with in the story really)

It was making her to worry as she doesn't know what had happened until she saw a ghost with red eyes and black spectra with no human body, just a ghostly blob with hands that have a bit of nails on the ends of the fingers before it's eyes glowed.