My little Tan Tan

It was the start of a new day and you felt very very bad for having wamuu (and your beloved santana) sleep on a dogbed so you awoke early to go out shopping, to your suprise esidisi was in your fridge. "W-What are you doing in there!? Isn't it cold?" You asked Lil Esidisi responded with "Haha! Mortal did you really assume that I, The burning king of flames would feel cold to such childsplay? *insert tiny toddler giggle of triumph*" you just stood there thinking like "Temprature kink much?". Esidisi suddenly looked at you and asked "what are you even doing up so early anyway?"

"Oh i was about to go shopping for you guys!" You responded

     Esidisi just stared at you for a bit.  You felt a tad bit uncomfortable but you then decided to ask "Are kars and the others awake? I can't leave you guys home alone so..." Esidisi hesitated a bit but then said "They are indeed awake" so you then waled with him and slowly opened the door to the room lil bebe kars and the others were staying in, come to think of it you hadn't seen sanatana today. Oop there he was, on the floor, pillar baby mistreatment 13/10 >:(
So you decided to pick up Santana, grab some sturdy fabric and tie him to your chest in a baby bundle. You then looked at kars & wamuu and said "Get ready, try to hide your horns and I'll grab you guys a spare change of clothes after, Esidisi you're coming with me" you walked with esidisi through your room and then searched your concealer drawer you were looking for one that was similar to his skin tone to hide his face markings because you remembered that you had one/ you used to have a friend of color and they left it behind and you never gave it back because they ghosted you. " alright look here for a sec..." esidisi suddenly got defensive and asked "What are you doing!?" And you replied with "Hiding your face mark thing because I don't wanna be seen as a psychotic babysitter abuser bitch who marks her children" esidisi just puffed out his cheeks as you did your "Magic". " I honestly don't see any problem, in our tribe marks are meant to be shown off".  You then asked him " do you see any human children with strangely gear, cross, square shaped marks in their face?" And he nodded his head no.
Meanwhile Santana who was on your chest in the lil baby carrier thing was just chillin but when any noise was made he always flinched or he immediately tried to look at the area where the sound was coming from. That was a bit worrisome, after finishing getting the others ready and hiding their horns and giving Em new clothes (either clothes you had when you where younger or anything lol) and somehow managing to fit Wamuu in the lil baby thingy with Santana holding kars and Esidisi's hand you guys then ventured off to the baby & toddler store.

To be continued....