Oh lord...My insomnia

You and the gang had arrived at the parenting store, it was full and packed of things for pregnancy all the way to things for kids up to nine years old. You felt very awkward as you didn't give birth to these weirdos and from now on...you'd have to buy diapers for them...eh who cares the gangs cute ☺️.

     You quickly head off to the babies section first and decide to quickly grab a shopping kart and toss in about 4 boxes of baby diapers, ranging from sizes 6 months to 9 months. You then but some clothes and a shit ton of hats all in different sizes (for the horns) and some baby bibs (mainly for santana). Then you get about 3 cartons of instant baby formula and teething biscuits along with some baby clothes. You then head of to the toddler and children's aisle and ask kars and Esidisi what they want for clothes. They both cringed but picked out about 8-10 decent clothes each.

    You then started to get baby shampoos and toiletries along with a baby light that projected stars. You then decided to check your mental list of what to do next and you don't seem to notice Esidisi run off with santana. And bumped into a woman....a middle aged European one to be exact. (Nothing against European ppl but the middle aged women scare me)

     The woman started cursing and yelling at Esidisi and Santana and even called them "Mongrels" and "hooligans" and one could see the murder in their eyes so you quickly rushed over with kars and wamuu + the kart and asked with a trembling voice...

     The woman started cursing and yelling at Esidisi and Santana and even called them "Mongrels" and "hooligans" and one could see the murder in their eyes so you quickly rushed over with kars and wamuu + the kart and asked with a trembling voice; "u-uh..So sorry ma-ma'm they're with me." And the woman started telling you about how much of a shit parent you where...you couldn't help it you literally just became one less then 24 hours ago.😔

     After getting yelled at for 20 minutes you calmly walked away and remembered you had to buy some beds and you quickly decided to buy a buy a twin crib for Santana and Wamuu and then saw a very big bed stand thingy? And you realized that this was personally decided to call your boss (manager) to help you and to let him know about your new "angels". You quickly turned to kars and the rest of the small pillars and told them to act like "cute innocent toddlers who love to play and are shy" and then when your boss came you quickly told him about your new "children" and he greeted them and they just waved at him awkwardly. Your boss grabbed the bed thingy for kars and Esidisi and the bed veil which you requested for them.

 Your boss grabbed the bed thingy for kars and Esidisi and the bed veil which you requested for them

WE'RE ONLY BUYING THE VIEL AND WODDEN BED)

(It's in boxes btw)

(It's in boxes btw)

After that your boss helped you as you payed for the things and drove home. Your boss drove after you to help you set up the beds in your oddly big, spare room which was completely barren except for a bathroom and closet of course. (Along with a wooden table)  you quickly set your things away to carry the beds and crib with your boss to the spare room and began working which took around 3-6 hours and you fixed you and your boss some cold water along with a fruit plate for the pillars. You guys managed to make the crib first which was nice. Then you finished the bed by hour 6 and finished setting everything up. You bid your boss farewell and checked up on the pillars.

     They seemed  to be alright and then you realized that forgot some very important shit, mainly baby food and baby bottles

     They seemed  to be alright and then you realized that forgot some very important shit, mainly baby food and baby bottles. Luckily this is the 20th century and you can just get shit delivered to your house through your phone and so you did. They would be arriving in an hour and a half so you decided to get raw meat from the fridge for the pillars to absorb and you also cleaned the makeup off of Esidisi's face. Oddly, Santana and Wamuu where struggling to absorb it but hey there where doing it slowly so at least they where absorbing it.

Today was a tiring day...sigh...

.

.

.

.

Oxytocin loading 10%...

🥚🍋🫐🍋🫐🍋🫐🍋🫐🍋🫐🍋🫐🍋🥚 

Hey guys! Sorry it's a bit short I just wanted to get it published as soon as possible. I hoped you guys enjoyed it and it was a bit decent at most! I still haven't figured out my writing style yet so I am still learning!

Have a lovely day,

Callio egg 👁👅👁