For gods sake! Joseph isn't real

It all started when you decided it'd be a good idea to go on Netflix to show then that they really where just from some TV show written by an immortal Japanese guy who totally wasn't a vampire and they began to totally lose it, except for santana because he's BABEY.

"THAT ACCURSED JOSEPHU JOESTAR!!"

Kars screeched, you had to hold him back from slashing your very expensive TV in half while he protested. Esidisi was no better as wamuu had to try his best and reason with Esidisi, despite his rather (literal) baby form.

"Look you see guys? It's all just a show on a screen! For gods sake Joseph Joestar isn't real!"

Then Esidisi and Kars just turned to stare at you, pouting.

"We have many doubts about how your logic would apply to our situation, and we bewlieve that it is the mwost logical course of action to temporarily believe you, human."

You sighed as you picked up santana and Wamuu, deciding to set them on the couch. You turn to the kitchen and sighed as you opened up your cupboards.

"Fine by me, who wants nachos?" You hollered.

The pillar men looked at you dumbfounded. They could not be serious right now.

"Seriously guys?!? Aren't you guys from Mexico or something??"

"Whatever you just said to us feels like a racial assumption."

Wamuu babbled, you sighed as you got out your bag of Tostitos and your canister of  guacamole as you set it on the table and walked over to feed them some.

Santana was a bit reluctant to be hand fed, but quickly became content as he consumed some yumyums.

Wamuu did not object and accepted his situation and ate the nacho nonchalantly. He showed no expression.

Kars practically hissed and yoinked the nacho out of your hand and carefully ate it, commenting quietly on the "unnatural" crunch.

Esidisi was all for the food and simply relished in the taste as he climbed up your counter and helped himself to your bag, what in the jojo's bizarre adventure was the situation that was your house right now???

Oh well, at least they're cute.

——————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing on you guys, I'll be honest I kind of forgot about this app and I've only come back because of sheer boredom. But I'll be here for a bit guys and hopefully we'll be having lots of fun together! Hope you guys like this chapter :3