Ch1: Mama Little Pt 1

Mothra was in the room that her and Diana shared ever since they were married.

She looked around and saw a box of diapers and a couple of baby bottles and pacifiers.

Mothra chirped excitedly as she now began to get into the stuff.

Diana walked into the room to see her little princess playing with her paci already in her mouth excitedly as she crawls to her.

"Hi, Princess what are you doing?" She said, looking down at the cute black haired blue eyed half human half moth.

Mothra looked at Diana and took her paci out of mouth.

"Me wuv being baby." She said, her wings flapping excitedly as it began to get windy in the room.

"I love you too, hun. How old do you feel sweetheart?" Diana said as she cups her face.

"Me feel like 4 months old, even though me wish me be back to adult." Mothra said, beginning to miss being an adult and pregnant with their babies.

"Don't be sad, Princess.  You'll be big again eventually but, right now your mommy's baby." Diana said as  she moved to hug her.

Mothra shielded herself, using her big wings.

She was scared.

She was pregnant with their babies.

Diana slowly steps back to give her some space.

"I know you're scared, sweetheart.  How about we talk about this?" Diana said, helping Mothra up onto her feet.

"I'm pregnant with our babies." Mothra said, looking into Diana's eyes.

"How far along are you, sweetheart?" Diana said, with a small smile. 

"3 months." Mothra said, in all seriousness and honesty.

"Well, we're in this together, Princess so, don't be scared. I'll be right by your side through this. " Diana said, slowly opening her wings to see her .

Mothra cooed at her.

Diana slightly chuckles and walks over to her baby.

"How about we put on a movie and play with some toys, sweetheart?" Diana said, cooing back.

Mothra was just wanting to cuddle.

"Or we can cuddle instead, sweetheart?" Diana said as she headed to their room with her little.