𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Warning: Mature Content Ahead

The air passed through her exposed skin as he dropped her on the bed, though careful as ever.

His darkened grey eyes, without those silver freckles were full of desire that was for her. His gaze was settled intently on her, not breaking apart.

She was feeling all hot and flustered as he flawlessly removed his coat, his muscles flexing at every action of his.

One by one he opened every button of his thin white shirt he had been wearing with one hand while the other trailed over her exposed and slender leg because of the slit.

His rough hands were leaving sparks behind, butterflies forming in the pit of her stomach as it glided over without any resistance.

The sight was too hot to be witnessed.

Removing his shirt from his toned upper body, his strong arm went to wrap around her petite figure, who was half laying on the bed, completely on his support.

His calloused fingers trailed sensual patterns from her face to her slender neck, then to her pointed nipples covered with the soft material of her dress then finally reached the sensitive portion between her legs making her arch her back as he covered her mound with his big palm as if he was claiming it.

Her slender finger went to trace his hard arbs and he groaned at the feeling of her small and soft hands doing wonders.

There's no doubt in the fact this woman is the only one he had ever been attracted to and who made him feel an emotion which is called love.

"Who am I, hmm?" He mumbled, as his lips suckled on her bottom lip, biting it a little making her gasp.

"Reyhan..." She moaned, as he now pinched her nipple without any mercy.

"And?" His husky voice again reached her ears, as he took the strap out of her right shoulder.

"Mhmm- my husband." She murmured, hiding her face in his neck as his fingers lightly brushed over her erected nipples that were begging to be touched by him.

"Absolutely correct." He appreciated, giving a lick to her nipple making her arch her back again.

"You are?" He questioned, now pinching the other nipple while his mouth sucked on the previous one as if he wasn't having enough of it.

Only the sounds of him sucking repeatedly were heard that only increased the temperature of the room.

"Your wife?" She breathed out, frustrated with his questions in a situation like this.

"Mhm. And?" He murmured, biting on her erected nipple making her let out a yelp.

This torture of his was painful and pleasurable at the same time.