Chapter 2

Story: When we crashed

Writer:HoneyJewelz

Number of chapters: 46 chapters + 1 bonus chapter (completed)

Story description:
"You know, you aren't like most girls I have met."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It depends, are you obsessed with shopping?"

"That involves walking...so no."

"Dieting?"

"Hah, that's funny."

"Makeup?"

"I need motivation for that."

"Heels?"

"What have my feet ever done to you?!"

After that, he laughs and claps his hands together, "Yes, that is a good thing."

~~~~~~~

He wanted freedom.

She needed freedom.

Luke Barrington and Ella Sanders.

They thought thier lives were bad, living upto a parents' expectation is way harder than it seems, especially when they are filthy rich and claim they only want what is best for you.

Just think, moment you are so busy hating on life, and the next, you are in a coma laying on the hospital bed, clinging onto hope that you will survive.

Maybe it just took two cars and a curve in the road for them to see that life isn't bad after all.

Because what's the point of life if you aren't even living?

Personal review: A beautiful story about two teenagers living in a palace like houses and every thing they want at their finger snap but all they wanted was freedom and a life they could enjoy.
A very good work from the same writer of 'His Nerd Next Door'.
This is a must read book that will clench your heart right from the starting till the end . Also a sneak peek of Ashton's and Julie's life.

Rating:8+

Notification:The second book of  T.B.B.B

_________________________________________

Question: If given an option, would you consider living in the place of Ella Sanders?

*Please vote and comment*

[If you have story recommendations you can always share me in the comment section, direct message or post it on my wall]

Thank you:)