Chapter 5

Story: Charming in handcuffs

Writer: Jenleighna

Number of chapters: 33 chapters + Prologue and Epilogue + 8 Extra chapters (completed)

Story description:
Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest.

* * * * *
       They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet can remember. You'd think being neighbors, they would have been friends but now. Not the case. They've been sworn enemies since Jack dumped sand down her short in the 1st Grade. Juliet Sanders lives nextdoor to Jack McKinnon, the boy in house arrest for being the prime suspect in a murder  investigation. That's only because his father paid off the judge, ofcourse or he'd be behind bars until the trail. The McKinnon family stays in the spotlight. Jack's mom is a famous author, his dad  a movie producer. Juliet watches Jack. Whether he's going for a swim or walking lapse around the house at 3 in the morning. Something always piqued her curiosity.
    It takes Juliet getting locked out of her house to finally face the mysterious boy nextdoor. And he's definitely not rainbows and butterflies. Juliet's curiosity may just get her in trouble.

Personal review:
Charming in handcuffs is a story written alongside the borders of mystery theme but the story doesn't get boring or let slip the interest of the readers with suspense. Juliet is a normal girl with normal life but when she decides to tutor his window neighbor, her life gets tangled with Jack.
You should go and read it now.

Rating:8.5+

Notification: There are Extra Chapters provided by the author and   the extras will keep you mind hooked up.

_________________________________________
Question:Have this story made you think of what would you do if you were in juliet's position?

*please vote and comment *

[If you have story recommendations you can always share me in the comment section, direct message or post it on my wall]

Thank you:)