oo3. new york university

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

IT HAD BEEN around a week since Oliva gave Cora her phone number and she still hadn't texted her. Mostly because she knew that if Sabrina ever found out, she'd be dead. Right now, Mandy and Cora were hanging out in Cora's basement, playing music as they talked.

"Mandy! For the millionth time! I'm not texting her!" Cora exclaimed as Mandy sat back down on the couch. "You know, she's probably waiting for you to text her since she gave you her number," Mandy implied, putting some popcorn in her mouth.

Cora and Mandy had been discussing the fact that Olivia had given Cora her phone number. Mandy said that she was interested in Cora, but Cora denies it.

Both of them continued to argue about the topic for a few more minutes until Sabrina came out in their conversation. "Where is she right now?" Cora asked, turning down the music. "I think she said she was hanging out with Joshua this whole weekend, "

Sabrina had been hanging out with her boyfriend (Olivia's ex), Joshua, much more than with her friends. In Mandy and Cora's opinion, way too much time. It was starting to annoy them since they rarely saw her anymore.

"To be honest, I don't even care anymore. She treats us like shit. I know she's our friend but we have to talk to her." Cora let out. She was tired of Sabrina speaking to her and Mandy like she does and then pretend it's okay. "I know, but she's probably gonna fire back saying that we're toxic or- yeah, I get what you're talking about."

message

barbieguyyyss

barbie
guyyyss

cora
hi

barbie
what if i told you i accidentally messaged
olivia talking about her songs

cora
how do you even 'accidentally'
text someone???

barbie
but they were good things look

barbie