oo9. sent their location

message

liv <3
i already arrived :)))
heyyy
i'm at tate's
do you wanna hang out???
Tate left a couple of minutes
ago she had a date
????
coraaaa!??
BESTIE WHERE THE FUCK
ARE U
it's 2 pm there's no way you're
asleep

cora <3
LIV HI BABY
i'm so sorry
but yes i was sleeping 😭😭
please forgive me

liv <3
it's fine hi :)
it's 2 pm why were you sleeping

cora <3
last night I wasn't tired AT ALL
so i stayed up all night talking to a
friend and just woke up

liv <3
who were you talking w?

cora <3
Sophia
the girl that plays Beverly in
the clown movie you know

liv <3
omg sophia lillis yes i love her

cora <3
she's a sweetheart

liv <3
anyways do you wanna hang out
or what? 😡

cora <3
RIGHT
do you wanna come over?
mandy's here

liv <3
send me your address and
I'll grab a cab

cora <3
sent their location

liv <3
okay perfect I'm there in ten
minutes :D

cora <3
i'm so excited 😭😭😭

CORA AND MANDY laid on the couch as they waited for Olivia. "You do realize that Sabrina will probably sue us if she knows we're hanging out with Liv," Mandy laughed, turning the TV on. "Probably. But who gives a shit? She's childish," Cora admitted.

Olivia knocked on the door and Cora ran to it, opening it, just to reveal Olivia smiling on the other side. "AH! LIV!" Cora hugged her and dragged her inside her home. "OH MY GOD, CORA!" Liv squealed while laughing. Mandy stared at them from the living room and waved at her. "Hi," she said softly, feeling ignored by the pair.

Mandy immediately knew that she was going to be ignored for the rest of the evening. "Olivia. So nice to meet you, but my mom just texted me and told me that she needed me. I'm so sorry." Mandy apologized as she grabbed her things and walked to the door.

"Wait, what?" Cora asked her in a bit of a shock.

"Yeah, I'm sorry,"

"No, it's fine," Liv answered.

"I'm gonna kill you," Cora whispered to Mandy's ear as she closed the door behind her. She simply replied with kissing noises.

Cora chuckled and turned to Olivia, who was looking through Cora's apartment and then through the window. "You have an amazing view," she pointed out at how the whole city could be admired just from her couch.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" Cora asked, handing over the remote control to Liv while she went to the kitchen and looked for some snacks.

"This is probably the most obvious question I'm gonna ask someone... but do you wanna watch Mamma Mia?" Liv asked. "There's only one correct answer so choose your words carefully!" she added quickly, earning a laugh from Cora. "Of course! It's my favorite movie," Cora smiled and sat down with her, handing Olivia some chips in a bowl.

Liv ate most of them before the first song in the movie even started. "Just so you know, we're gonna sing all the songs." Olivia laughed. "Understandable. I agree."

' honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey. honey honey, nearly kills me, a-ha, honey honey. i've heard about him before. i wanted to know some more and now i know what they mean, he's a love machine. oh, he makes me dizzy '

The rest of the evening was spent watching and singing musicals so loudly, that one of Cora's neighbors had to knock on the door so they could lower their voices.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while," Olivia sighed, sitting on the kitchen counter. "You want ice cream?" Cora asked, opening the freezer, Olivia nodded.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow? I was hoping we could do this more often," Olivia asked, grabbing two spoons from a drawer. Cora didn't know if she should tell her or not, but she decided to it anyways. It's not like she liked her or something. "Tomorrow I have plans," she said, opening the ice cream. "Oh, with whom?" Olivia asked.

"Sophia."

"Oh, her. Right,"

"Maybe tomorrow night I'll be free. I don't think we're gonna spend the whole day together," Cora suggested. "Sure, just let me know,"

Two hours after that, Olivia took a taxi to Tate's house again. She didn't know if whatever she was feeling was jealousy or just anger. She was looking forward to meeting Cora this morning, but more excited than she usually was.

It was the next morning that she realized...

message

liv
conan i gotta tell you something

conan
please tell me it is what
i think it is