epilogue.

FIVE YEARS LATER
(2026)

instagram

♥︎ liked by garciamandy, wyattoleff and 2

♥︎ liked by garciamandy, wyattoleff and 2.834.022 others

oliviarodrigo: somewhere in northern italy...

COMMENTS

user42: YOU'RE BACK YAY

user43: y'all literally disappeared from social media for two years only dropping songs but never making an appearance, and then came back and youre in a whole other country, quoting cmbyn? i wanna do that too :|
      ↳ user44: let's escape to northern italy together then
      ↳ user45: did i just see a love story <3

garciamandy: my parentsss!!! i'm so glad you're back on social media 💗
      ↳ oliviarodrigo: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR OLD HANDLE
      ↳ garciamandy: I CHANGED IT IM SORRY

irisapatow: hope you stay for long this time ;)

conangray: my parents. i love you 💐💓

user46: is cora gonna come back to sm too?
      ↳ oliviarodrigo: she still hasn't made that decision but i'm trying to convince her !!

user47: please tell me y'all got married or some shit i NEED to know
      ↳ oliviarodrigo: we did!! a year ago 20/01/2025!!
      ↳ user48: you have no idea how happy that made my heart

"CORA PEOPLE ARE asking if you're gonna go back to social media," Liv said, calling for Cora who was in their bedroom. "As long as Sabrina, Sophia, or Tara are there I think I'll keep my distance," she laughed.

Olivia walked to where Cora was. She was looking at the wedding pictures from last year. "God, that was the best day of my life," Liv said softly as she admired them. She remembered the day vividly. Only them and some neighbors in an old church in the little village they live in now. Both of them learned very poor Italian but enough to say 'I do'.

Of course, they contacted Mandy, Iris, Wyatt, Conan, Finn and Tate so they were there too, but none of them took pictures of the actual ceremony.

The only pictures that were taken were by Liv and Cora's friends with disposable cameras, which took longer than expected to develop. Turns out not everyone in Italy knows how to develop them. But even though they weren't done professionally, they were perfect.

That wedding described perfectly their relationship. Unplanned and humble. Cora proposed to Liv with flowers (tulips, to be exact), not golden rings. To this day, they buy purple tulips every month for their anniversary.

And finally, Cora and Liv were living a peaceful and happy life somewhere in northern Italy, just like they planned when they were nineteen years old.

author's note

i literally feel like crying rn :(
i'm gonna miss cora and liv sm
but i already finished this and
i really loved how this turned out

i'll make a chapter where i talk
and thank u guys for everything <3