Unknown Roomate - 1

In my last story, I felt obligated to at least make Deku being creepy a bit less obvious, since this is a bit more gothic, I can make it more creepy

(Todo's Pov)

I woke up, feeling pain in my stomach, telling me I need to feed. By now my life's been on a routine, so I didn't have to hesitate opening the lid to my coffin. I dragged myself to the kitchen, I lived in a castle my whole life, I started life as a prince, and I was human. It's been too long I can't remember the situation, but my dumbass Father, the king back then, Royally fucked up and we turned into Vampires. Originally sleeping in coffins was done to keep out the light during the day, but now I have a few other ways to avoid sunlight, but the coffin is more of a style thing now.

My oldest brother, Touya, was Initially very proud of his new abilities, but being the most athletic of my siblings, he was the first to recognize how bad the effects of the sun were. He missed seeing the sunlight, I can't tell if he's dead now or simply ran away.

My sister, Fuyumi, and my mother weren't too enthusiastic, but they tried to make the best of the situation, they still live not too far away. I don't want to bother them so I only really visit once a month and try to give them their space.

My other brother, Natsuo, who's still older than me, Hated the transformation more than anything from the beginning. He's always been a moral person, so the idea of having to kill things himself made him upset. He swore he'd only drink animal blood, because animals are already used to defending themselves from predators.

Father loved the power he gained, only mildly annoyed at the sun problem, he kept insisting this change made us superior to the people we ruled over. He's been dead for a long time now, along with all the servants I didn't bother hiring replacements for. Before he died, he went on a killing spree gathering blood from the people we ruled over. He was killed by vampire hunters, and left behind a large supply of blood. I used my new powers to turn the pantry into an ice box to make it last as long as I could.

Of course, after a century the supply was starting to run out, so I might have to start hunting again. There's a town not too far, I could start checking it out. I finally got to the pantry, as part of the routine I know how to visually measure out enough blood to get through the day. I finished drinking, and the pain dissolves. I heard something in the room shift, I looked toward the displaced chair. Things have been slightly off for about a month now, things moved just slightly, there were cold spots, I felt someone grab my arm, brush against my shoulder, or touch my hair. I've been living alone for a while now, so I might not be in the best state of mind, so I might've attracted a demon. Either that or there's a Town nearby a ghost or spirit who died there could've wandered over.

Maybe I could visit my sister a bit earlier this month. I headed back to my room, gathering some clean clothes to change into, and then taking a shower to get ready to check out the town.

(Deku's Pov)

I held my breath, as the vampire looked toward the chair I bumped into, sure haunting places is a big part of ghost... culture? I guess, but while I've been here I've looked into who the vampire could be, paintings around the castle showed he was royalty that lived here when he was human. In the library I found documentation, revealing his name is Shouto Todoroki, a prince from a little over a century and a half ago. I've only discovered this castle earlier this year, so I feel like since I didn't die here I shouldn't be here.

Shouto was last seen by the public when he was 19, which means physically he's either 1 or 2 years younger than me. He turned away from the chair, leaving the room. I've memorized what Shouto's daily schedule is by now. He headed back to his room, picking out some clothes, and heading to take a shower.

He started undressing, and more recently I've had to convince myself to leave the room. I'm a good person, just curious, I mean outside of his night clothes, he's normally completely covered from the neck down, not even his hands show, I was bound to get curious. I forced myself out of the bathroom to let the vampire shower in peace. Instead I had to sit next to the door and imagine what he might look like with less clothes.

I heard the shower turn off, and after a couple minutes of drying and getting dressed, he walked back out of the bathroom. Now normally he goes to the library, but instead he started heading downstairs, toward the entrance, he's actually going outside today.

I followed him toward the town, from the lights it seems there's an event going on tonight, walking fast we got to town quickly.