Festival Meetup - 3

(Todo's Pov)

I spent the rest of the day reading, I'm already used to it, but I'm kinda excited to have new books to read. I had too much time on my hands so I've read every book in my library at least twice. Things were oddly calm, after that frigid cold, is the ghost, spirit, demon, giving me the silent treatment for going out unexpectedly?

I felt a wave of cold wash over me, signaling the spirit's return. I might have to look into what type of ghost this could be, because by now there's no way there isn't a ghost.

"Welcome back, started to worry you'd abandon me." I joked. After a short pause, I felt a cold hand tangle itself in my hair, and an arm wrapped around my chest, In a form of a half hug... okay. Ghosts scare me, as a child they seemed kinda 'meh', but as I thought about it, every other paranormal creature I've ever researched all have a universal well known weakness. If someone breaks off a table leg that counts as a wooden stake, or forces me into the sunlight both could kill me... okay if I got out of the sunlight fast enough I'd just be left with a bigger scar covering the rest of my face, that's not the point.

Werewolves are weak to silver, demonkind have instinctive reactions to christian symbols, and holy water burns them, the Un-dead reanimation originates from their head so if they're beheaded they can't move their bodies, unless it's somehow reattached.

Ghosts have stuff they're still here to do, they have set goals, from what I heard. There's no one proven way to get rid of them, you have to know about them, what type of person they were in life, how they died, what they wanted when they died. From there you have to pray they're okay with you and try to convince them to move on.

Besides, they could absolutely destroy you, and then completely dematerialize at will, so you can't even touch or look at them if they don't want you to. At least I'm lucky they're friendly or willing to act friendly for the time being.

The next night I went through my usual "morning"/just woke up routine, drinking, getting something to wear, and taking a shower. Today I'm going to try to find someone who Isn't exactly the best kind of person, so they shouldn't miss just a little blood, I'll save what I have left for emergencies. After getting dry and getting dressed I started heading back to the Town, to go find Yaoyorozu to experience the festival.

I found the dark haired girl I met the other night, standing with a group of people, she noticed me arriving and waved me over to join the group.

"Shouto, These are my friends, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, and Ejiro Kirishima" She introduced them to me one at a time.

"Nice to meet you all." I told them, "Fair warning, I'm either going insane or there's a ghost following me.".

"It could be possible there's a ghost following you, we do seem to be in a bit of a cold patch" Iida Commented. I tilted my head, so they're aware, or at least open minded to the idea of the supernatural.

The six of them lead me over toward the Festival.

(Deku's Pov)

There's two more people than there were in the group yesterday, A blond boy with a black streak in his hair and a boy with spiky red hair. They lead Shoucchan into the crowd, being a bit too touchy with him for my liking. They talked about his sexuality last time they met up, they could have brought those two in to seduce him.

I wasn't able to participate with them, they can't see me, only Shouto can see me, at least he needs to be the first person who sees me. I was okay that I wasn't able to do anything, I can gain happiness from Shoucchan being happy, even if I'd rather be the one causing Shoucchan's happiness. These people don't deserve Shouto's smile. Once I know enough about him, I'll earn his love, I'll make sure he knows how much I love him, he won't need to bother talking to anyone else.

As the night went on, the six of them asked Shouto to follow them somewhere, making alarm bells ring in my head. I stuck behind him, as close as possible without touching or phasing through him.

"So we have something to reveal and something to confirm with you." Yaoyorozu mentioned. Shouto tilted his head, looking at the six of them.

"We're not exactly Human, and we suspect you might not be either. I'm a demon, so's Momo, she's an Incubus, Ochako's a witch, Iida is a reanimated corpse, Tsu is a Nymph, and Eji is Half dragon." the blond boy, Kaminari explained. The six of them proved it by showing off their oddities, Wings, Tails, Horns, stitches, webbing between their fingers.

"Momo mentioned she suspected you might be something, but if you're just human, that's still fine." the brunette told him.

"Oh..... yeah, you're right, I'm actually a Vampire." he revealed to the group.

"Don't vampires need blood? We've never seen you before, so you've never come down before, at least you've never shown yourself, or you're a particularly young vampire." Iida tilted his head. Shouto explained who his father was, clarifying the circumstances behind the original town's downfall, and the surplus blood supply his father left behind when he died.

"It's running thin so I'm saving the rest for emergencies. While I don't want to kill anyone I'm looking around to see if anyone's a nuisance enough for me to not feel guilty about stealing a little blood." he clarified.