Someone New? - 2

(Todo's Pov)

I kinda felt bad about having to potentially attack them, they were having innocent fun, and I didn't want to ruin it. I noticed a girl with silky black hair approaching me, I started to worry for a moment. I haven't done anything suspicious, have I?

"Hey! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! I've never seen you before. Are you visiting?" she asked. She had a large hat and a cloak covering her body. I felt a chill in my bones, the odd thing, unlike in the castle it wasn't just passing by, it engulfed me.

"Uh, yeah, just looking around, I'm... Shouto, what's going on? It's a bit early for Halloween... unless I fell off schedule." I asked.

"Don't worry, It's a town tradition, Halloween's coming up, a long time ago, the people who lived here before the founder arrived were supposedly killed by vampires, and then there were rumors the Founders themselves were werewolves who wanted to blend into society. So the days leading up to Halloween are spent celebrating the town's supernatural history. I usually come here during October to take part in the festivities." She explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." I mumbled. I felt a slight pressure on my shoulder, as if something was gently placed there, I looked over, seeing nothing, and playing it off as looking toward the crowd.

"Are you going to return for the festivities?" she asked.

"Oh, Yeah, My days are pretty busy though, I'll only be coming at night." I explained, she offered to speed some time and show me around the town, so I agreed. It'd be nice to see how things changed overtime.

I didn't really stay for too much longer, I bought a few books, mostly history based, and a few that seemed somewhat popular incase I keep running into Momo on subsequent visits, and actually need to seem like I belong in this time period. After that I started heading back to the castle.

(Momo's Pov)

I said goodbye to Shouto, finally feeling that underlying dread fade away, I saw a glimpse of Shouto's teeth, so he might be a vampire. Vampires don't affect people's sense of security as an aura, so if he is there's something else with him. He looked over at his shoulder and tried to play it off so he's probably worried he's crazy... or that I wouldn't know what an actual supernatural is. Regardless I made my way back to my friend group.

"Hey, where'd you go?" Ochako asked.

"I noticed a boy who's never been here before, and went over to talk to him." I explained.

"Well, that's nice, but you should be a bit more cautious around humans, lest they start to notice something." Iida insisted. It took a heavy amount of makeup to cover up his stitches and make him look like he has only one skin tone. There's a skin condition where people have patches of different colored skin, but I don't think it'd have the same range as Iida's.

"I don't think he's human. He was extremely pale. He told me he'd only come out at night, and I thought I caught a glimpse of fangs in his mouth." I explained.

"That's a lot of attention you were paying to him" Tsu pointed out, suspicious of my intentions as a Female Incubus (Incubus and Succubus aren't different genders, I heard in direct translation, it's just the difference between submissive and dominant).

"I'm not gonna do anything, I promise. Besides I don't think He's into girls, dunno if he's Gay or Ace, but he was not attracted to me in the slightest." I explained. Attraction is a step by step process, even if I wasn't his type, the first step to process attraction is the other's gender, and I didn't even sense that momentary attraction.

"Okay, I'll believe you today." Ochako jokes, "Should we ask him about it? Would he admit he's not human? Maybe he might be willing to hangout with us?".

(Deku's Pov)

"Hey! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! I've never seen you before. Are you visiting?" I got distracted for a moment, and looked back to find a dark haired whore approaching my shouto. I stayed close behind Shouto, watching the girl's movements closely. I didn't like the way she was looking at him.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt Shouto move his head to look over toward me, but I'm not physically here, so he can't see me. Sadly the conversation went on for a while longer, that girl kept finding some new excuse to bother Shouto, eventually we finally left, but she made Shouto promise to come back to her tomorrow.

As Shouto went off to go about his business I followed the girl off to her group finding out she's not human, and she suspects Shouto isn't either. I don't trust their intentions with my Shoucchan.