part 3

Noones POV

Noone could imagine the pain the dark lord would bring to the ones who have wronged the one more powerful than him. He wants revenge for what they did to the one he considers his equal. Noone could have imagined the one they wrong was the dark lords mate. And the dark lord was pissed. The amount of damage he did to Azkaban breaking out his death eaters. Was absolutely amazing. Tho noone knew it was him because he was under a very strong polyjuice potion brewed by a equally pissed off Snape after he found out they threw his godson into Azkaban. Snape might not have liked the father of the child. But the child has done nothing to him and nothing to the world.

They made sure that hadrien was knocked out the entire time Lucius came with and immediately started healing his small, innocent, broken mate. Soon all the death eaters arrived back at the malfoy mansion and received treatment and was sent home to their family's everyone was grateful towards their lord. After everyone left a small group consisting of Lucius, a no longer poly juiced tom, sirius, remus, severus, rodo,and bella talking quietly until they heard the pop of apparation. When they looked around they had yet to noticed hadrien was gone. "Omgod where's hadrien? " Everyone's head whipped towards the couch where he was lying and they immediately jumped up and started looking. They eventually find him in the gardens wandering around and touching the flowers. They see that no harm has been done so they follow him quietly to make sure he's not hurt in the slightest. He comes across fenrir and they were gonna step in as fenrir was in his werewolf form, until they see fenrir pick him up and nuzzle him. Hadrien obviously scarred kicks fenrir in the face and as soon as he's dropped, he runs and hides behind a tree and peers out at him. Fenrir a little sad now slowly walks towards the tree in order to show in what his eyes is a small, scarred child that he's not dangerous. Hadrien seems to get it and sticks his hand out to pet him and is apperently satisfied with his fur and nuzzles his face into fenrir's fur. Fenrir curls around hadrien and contently falls asleep. Hadrien sighs and wiggles around and gets comfy and nuzzles back into fenrir's fur and falls asleep. Remus growls slightly that another werewolf is sleeping with his cub but seeing that hadrien isn't hurt and is sleeping. So he puts his feelings aside and let them be.

Hadriens POV

When I wake up I notice the big wolf is still here so i wiggle away from him and decide to explore the rest of the garden. I notice the people that were following me seem to have left. Maybe they trust the big wolf. He has a nice scent he smells like sweets and apples.

'Maybe I can trust him. But mommy and daddy taught me not to trust people especially the big people.' Im wandering around what I assumed was the garden. I hope the people who live here didn't mind if I get them sum flowers. I carefully pick a bouquet of fire Lilly's, white roses, and some of the poppys that are somehow black. 'imma give them to moony or that pretty blonde haired man! Preferably uncle moony though!' I go back inside and go back to where I woke up. I have a good memory so I can remember anything! I see all the adults there and I see a black haired man and he looks like he knows things. 'tho he could use a good hair wash' I knock on the door to be polite. They all look at me. "Oh hadrien I see youve woken up. Did the big wolf bring you back inside?" I shake my head at the lady from the cell and go over to mooney and hand him the flowers and climb up into his lap. "Awwww thank you cubbbbbb!" mooney practically screeches as he cuddles me kinda squishing me. "Let him go Remus your crushing him" I look over at the lady who spoke. She looks like the nice lady from Azkaban. Except she had blonde streaks in her hair and it's not fizzy. "Your an adorable little boy u can't be much older than 4." I look at the nice lady and decide to speak up. "Um miss...?" Everyone freezes they must be shocked I don't think the others have heard me speak yet. "yes hadrien?" I sit back and lean against mooney so I can see everyone's reactions "I'm 7" I can feel them all staring at me as mooney laughs. "SERIOUSLY?!? YOUR SO LITTLE?!?" I flinch a little at the screaming but nod my head. 'I know I'm small and it's rude for them to bring it up' I start pouting after mumbling "I'm not little" mooney burst into laughter so I slide off his lap and stuck my tounge out at him. Yes a little immature but I'm supposed to act like a kid since they don't know I'm like super smart. Everyone laughs except for the pretty blonde, so I go over to him and promptly sit on his lap. I hear mooney gasp in mock betrayal. Everyone keeps laughing at the scene unfolding. "I like this pretty man's lap better!" Mooney dramatically falls to the floor crying out in fake pain as the man I'm sitting on blushes slightly. I giggle quietly and the man seems to have heard it and just raises an eyebrow. I shrug and get comfy in his lap. Until a blonde haired kid strolls in. "Ah draco you seem to have finally joined us." The blonde man speaks as he wraps his arms around my waist. It was harmless but it felt warm and I felt safe for once, with someone other than with mooney and padfoot. 'Maybe this draco kid is his son. He looks an awful lot like him' the boy nods "sorry father the idiot teacher wouldn't let me go without giving me their stupid assignment." He thrust the paper at the man and I grab it and notice I've already done these in books. So I hold it up and point to the correct answer for one of them that he had wrong. He scrunches his eyebrows at me then suddenly snatches the paper away "draco-" "father he got it right! I had the wrong answer and this kid right here just pointed to the right answer!" everyone stares at me in disbelief. "I- hadrien can you solve the rest of the question of this paper?" The lady from Azkaban hands me a quill and I quickly right down the correct answers. I just sit there playing with the pretty blondes fingers as he read over them "he got every one right" 'everyone seems to be in shock I don't know why. Mother and father said I should know more than this by now. Is it really that impressive?'