Idiot in a Hat. んタ鉛ス

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Lord Third! The scroll isn't in the chambers!" A Shinobi cried bursting into the Hokage's office.
The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, who was once gazing at the pictures of his late teachers jumped in surprise.
"What? How? Wasn't that scroll to be guarded with extreme caution Iruka!"

The Chuunin bowed in embarrassment and guilt, ashamed that he had failed this important mission.
"I apologize Lord Third! The scroll has disappeared with out a trace except for one clue. A note from the thief!" The tanned Shinobi answered.

"Very well," the Hokage replied and he reached out for the note. The teacher (Iruka) fumbled for the note patting himself around, until he realized something and reached for this headband revealing the note hidden behind it. As the Lord Third read the note he immediately knew who the culprit was.

Dear Hokage-sama,

你好嗎?(translation : how are you)
對不起,滾動。痛苦告訴我要接受它。來自明月的問候!再見!(translation : sorry, about the scroll. Pain told me to get it. greetings from the Akatsuki! bye bye!)
U.Y/N

The Third warmed up to fact that it was you but then remembered the fact that it was the Akatsuki you now worked for meaning if you are not stopped the Akatsuki would have access to some of the most dangerous jutsus that were ever created.
"Iruka! I want all the Jounins and ANBU members to assemble and spread out to search for the scroll! Let them know that they are to locate it immediately and the culprit is none other than Uchiha Y/N!"
The Chuunin paled at hearing your name, partially because he was aware of you strength but mainly because you both had been in the same class and unlike the others you actually stuck around and helped him to reach were he was now.
Pushing away his thought the Shinobi nodded in confirmation to the Hokage and immediately ran out to inform the other Shinobis and Kunoichis.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

~ 【Y】/【N】'【s】 【P】【O】【V】 ~

'I just HAD to write that note! Now I got about 27 ANBU behind me... in a clear field of grass! I knew the Lord Third would know it was me if he saw that note but for some goddamn reason I still decided anyways! Why did I write it anyways...?'

𝖋 𝖑 𝖆 𝖘 𝖍 𝖇 𝖆 𝖈 𝖐