The Next Step イヒキ (𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛)

Y/ᑎ Iᔕ ᑕᑌᖇᖇᗴᑎTᒪY ᕼYᑭᗴᖇᐯᗴᑎTIᒪᗩTIᑎᘜ Oᖇ ᔕOᗰᗴTᕼIᑎᘜ
Tᕼᗴ ᑎᗴ᙭T ᔕTᗩTᗴᗰᗴᑎT Iᔕ ᑕOᑎᖴIᗰᗴᗪ
ᗯᗴ ᗩᒪᒪ ᕼᗩTᗴ ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ ᗷᗩᑎᗩᑎᗩ ᑭᗴᗴᒪᔕ
· · ──────·本·────── · ·

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀

TO SAY THIS WAS A BAD DAY would mean lying to herself due to how big of an understatement it is, was the first thing that came to Y/N's mind as she tried to calm down and stifle her panting.

How had a perfectly normal five to six hour trek through a desert turn into such a disaster one might ask. One that had left a fully trained kunoichi out of breath. Luffy. Along with the help of the idiot 'God' Usopp.

To say the normally calm Uchiha was angry. That would be one of the biggest understatements ever made. With her veins popping, irk marks showing, and everything.

The fact that she had a nightmare in the morning. It must have been a omen of the devastatingly annoying future she would have to face. Now, here is a flashback to explain how she got here in the first place.

Most of the crew were dragging themselves as they navigated through the vast desert separating themselves from their destination. That was until they spotted a structure in the distance.

They were propelled towards it by an eager Luffy who had hoped he would be able to find meat there. Only to be disappointed as the gazed upon the crumbling, but huge, semi-submerged tower-like structure.

With intricate designs carved into it with what was obvious as actual man made handiwork. It stood tall with pride, casting a shadow that went against the blazing sun.
With his tongue drooping out of tiredness, Usopp suggested...

««-------- °◇◆◇° --------»»

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝, 𝙱𝚘𝚔𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘 (𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜). 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜.

𝕀, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣, 𝕒𝕞 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗-𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕖.

TᕼOᑌᘜᕼ I ᗩᑭOᒪOᘜIᘔᗴ ᗩᗷOᑌT Tᕼᗴ ᘜᗴᑎᔕᕼIᑎ IᗰᑭᗩᑕT Oᑎᗴ, I ᕼᗩᗪ ᒍᑌᔕT ᖇᗴᒪᗴᗩᔕᗴᗪ ITᔕ ᖴIᖇᔕT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗯᖇITIᑎᘜ TᕼIᔕ Tᗴᗩᔕᗴᖇ ᗪOᗯᑎ.

___________________________________
『W』『o』『r』『d』『s』 『~』 『3』『7』『8』
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙽/𝙰