The Desert's Reign ソくの ( ℙ 𝔸 ℝ 𝕋 - 𝟛 )

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞
𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹

Smiling Luffy simply said,

"̶̰̀̆̐̈̒͊̏̀̔͠W̵̯͍̬̞̦͇̪͆̋͑̉̽͂͋̏̊̓e̴̤̺̠̼̹͑͜l̸̮̿͗l̶͈̦̮͓̪̗̈́̀́͑,̸̢̣̞͉͔̜̬̪̌́͋̒ ̵̘̦͈̩̔̕̚t̸̼͇͓͌̐̈́̂̈͋̉̓̓̚ḥ̴̛̩̪͔̺̫͔̊̈̽̀̌̉̚͘e̵͖̦͎̼̟̬̮͎̣̾̂̓͊̃͑͠ǹ̶̺̜.̴͎̺͇̗̣͈̦̰͖͓̅̽͋ ̴̛̹̰͗̄̈́͒̽ͅL̵̪͒͌e̷̪̼͔̤̥͙̎̏́̍̓͝t̷̳̝̜̼̱́̈́̄'̶̖̹͕͎̼̫͑̀̆ṡ̵̳̖̺̮̀͛̒̚ ̸̡̢͙̲͔͎̱̜̤́̔͆̃̓͐̊͜͝͝g̶̨͇͚̯̯͚̫̜̫̊̿͋̉̃̒̍̌̃̅ō̷̡̱̰̤̱͒̊̉͗̑̚̕!̵̬̦̝̤̫̭̺̉̓"̷̧̥̪̉͒

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

【T】【h】【i】【r】【d】 【P】【e】【r】【s】【o】【n】 【P】【O】【V】

It was all dark, Y/N couldn't see a thing. She didn't even know where she was and yet here she was, stumbling in the darkness trying to search for a source of light to allow her to regain her ability to see. Out of the blue a single, bright light in the distance revealed itself, just far enough for her to reach. Despite her logical self knowing that it was not wise to simply run into the light her dazed self took control and ran over, trying to reach the light as she extended her arm as though it were a solid thing.
As she neared her desired destination the light suddenly expanded itself temporarily blindly the Uchiha.

After several attempts of regaining her sight by blinking her eyes she finally emerged out of her daze into a new and unknown seen, looking around for a familiar face or object until the black eyes which masked her sharingan met the poor sight of him, her captain, Monkey D. Luffy.
The captain of the Straw Hat pirates' scream could be heard from a miles away, the mere sound of it was enough to understand the raw agony the person was feeling. His eyes welling up with tears that fell down his face as rivers, in his arms was a dead body. Peirced through the middle there lay a man with freckles and the same black hair as Luffy, despite being obviously dead he was still lightly smiling. As though amidst his horrible surroundings he had been able to do something with his last few breaths that he held, 'That something must have been quite important if it managed to show up on his face after death,' the Uchiha vaguely thought.

She would've put more effort into feeling sympathy if not for a few important things had stopped her, including the fact that she didn't even know who the admittedly good looking man was and that she was more worried about her captain. Also the fact that she had learnt not to simply mourn and waste her time on those who she didn't know in the previous chapters of her life, living in Konohagakure despite it being some of the best years in her life had roughened her up.
It was simple if the person was evil, completely against justice and had not even one good intention she would damn him to hell but if not, she offered her respect and condolences, done?