Madison Kippon (patient) 🌧

Name: Madison Kippon

Age: 17

Gender: gender fluid (they/she/he) used interchangeably (afab)

Sexuality: Toric (nblm)

Mental illness: depression and anxiety

Reason for being admitted: they tried to lock themselves in their room and uh... Commit forever sleep because she missed Jason when he was sent to the ward.

Looks: medium length dark brown hair, tan/brown skin (apparently call seinna?) , and dark brown eyes. Usually wearing an insanely large shirt/sweater and shorts. (Either demin or those iconic black gym shorts) there are scars on her wrist and thighs.

Preferred clothing: there isn't much of a difference between day and night clothes. If he can get away with wearing the same thing he wore to bed without staff saying something about it, they will.

Personality, general behavior, and habits: not too motivated... Like ever. She's way too dependant on Jason to feel wanted or happy. He somehow relives a bit of her anxiety. (Baby ur a victim 💔) Makes them feel noticed.

Likes: ferrets, youtube, and loud music.

Dislikes: herself

Childhood/ source of trauma: Shitty mom thingz 🖐😩 and just feeling abnormal

Coping mechanisms: s/h, sleeping, music, being with Jason

Therapist type: someone comforting, preferably lgbt+ for that good relatability 👌

Anger issues?: no

Family/friends: same as Jason. He doesn't want his mom to visit.

Roommates?: roomies with Jason

Restraints?: she's on s*ic*de watch, so staff watch a little more closely and they don't have as much privacy. They also have bandaids on their fingers to stop scratching.

Food preference: they don't really care for eating. They'll eat whatever.

Doctors visits: mostly for checks up with weight and other health checks

Surgery: no

Triggers: most invalidating phrases, in**st jokes, bullying.

Sensitive topics: s*ic*de, mother-daughter relationships, childhood, and calling her out on being codependent.

Tech privilege?: yes

Pencil/pen privilege?: yes, but she can't bring them into her room since Jason is there

"Threat level": they're more of a danger to themself than to others, overall low.