Harlow Davis (therapist) 🌈

Name: Harlow A. Davis (middle name it Ashlyn)

Age: 30

Gender: female (she/her)

Sexuality: lesbian

Role in facility: therapist

Why do they want to work here?: Psychology has always been her passion! Being able to help out like this was her dream since high school. Even if it can get a little grim.

Looks: long lavender dreadlocks tied in a ponytail, brown skin, and dark brown eyes. She's usually wearing dangly earrings and a nice dress with black stockings and black slip-on shoes. Technically she isn't supposed to be wearing dangly earrings, but she bends the rules a little bit for non aggressive patients.

Personality, general behavior, and habits: She's a big sweetheart who has a hard time telling people what they need to hear and beating around the bush. She's very motherly and loves kids and really, anyone willing to better themselves is her kinda people. She's not one to give up easily. She fiddles with her pen when thinking or nervous.

Likes: her job (even if it can be tense and a little nerve-racking), being social, seeing others happy, and animals (especially Noahlanni 🐾!!).

Dislikes: smokers, people who don't care about the environment, and bats.

Specialty: working with and relating to lgbt+ patients

Work hours: weekdays 7am-3pm